PART TWENTY-SIX / DAMON SALVATORE

I was curled up by the fire in the Salvatore Boarding House, reading a book when the door slammed open and Damon stormed in and went straight to the bourbon. I slowly got up and made my way over to him.

Hey, whats wrong? I asked, gently placing my hands on his back, feeling the tense muscles flex under my fingers.

Nothing, he said curtly, angrily putting his glass down and walking over to the fire, staring into it.

Damon talk to me, what happened? I asked again after following him and putting my hands on his arm.

I failed (Y/N), he yelled, making me jump back slightly, we had everything we needed, ensured that nothing could go wrong and we failed! He stormed back across to get another drink and when he finished it, he slowly stalked over to me.

Go upstairs and wait for me, he said and I looked at him before running up the stairs. I was about halfway to the top when I was flung over his shoulder as he used his vamp speed to get us upstairs quicker where he threw me on the bed and ripped my dress off my body, leaving me in just my bra and panties.

He quickly pulled his top off of his head and crawled up my body, kissing me roughly, his tongue invading my mouth, clearly dominating. He broke the kiss but hovered his lips over mine so I could feel his breath fan over my lips as he spoke.

Ive had an extremely crappy day so Im going to need you to be a good girl for me today while I let my anger out. Can you do that for me? Can you be a good girl for me?

I looked into his eyes and nodded, a slight smile on his face, thats my good girl, he said, reaching behind me to unhook my bra and flung it across the room. He lowered his mouth until it encased my nipple and I arched my back as he took my other nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching and smirking against my chest when I gasped.

Damon, please, I moaned as he moved up to kiss my lips hungrily. He grabbed my hands, interlocking our fingers and lifting them above my head, nuzzling his head into my neck as he did so.

Keep them there, he demanded, sliding his thigh in-between my legs until it pressed against my panty covered core. As soon as his thigh was rubbing against me, I felt my hands reach down and grip onto his broad, muscled shoulders. All of sudden, he stopped moving and I opened my eyes to see him glaring at me.

What did I just say? He asked, sounding dangerously calm.

Im sorry, I said, quickly putting my hands back where they were before.

Oh, baby, you know that isnt how it works, he said, getting off my body and sitting on the edge of the bed, get over my knee.

Damon, please.

Now (Y/N), Im not going to ask again, he snapped and I scrambled across the bed to lay on my front on his lap. His hand smoothed down my back and pulled my panties down my legs, going back to my bare ass and rubbed it, you like that, he asked when he noticed that I was whimpering. I nodded and tried to push back against him, well if youre a good girl, youll get much more than that if you count for me, he whispered in my ear.

Without any warning, I felt a hot lick of pain across my left ass cheek as Damons palm connected with my skin. I whimpered, pushing my ass back against his hand.

I dont hear any counting, (Y/N), he said sternly.

One, I gasped as his hand came down in another blow. By the time he had finished, I had counted to fifty and my ass was bright red.

Have you learnt your lesson? he asked softly but sounding dangerous at the same time. I nodded my head vigorously and tried to get up. He held me still, pressing his hand against the small of my back for a moment before letting me up and telling me to lay on his bed on my front.

As soon as I was in position, I felt his weight rest on top of me as he thrust into me without any warning and set up a furious pace without giving me any time to adjust. I could hear and feel his pants on my ear.

Youre being such a good girl for me, arent you, he pace unrelenting, letting me get all of my anger out arent you?

I whimpered and nodded, Damon please, I need to -

Come on, (Y/N), let go, he said, biting into my shoulder at the same time that I came around his cock. He followed shortly after. He kissed the bite mark left on my shoulder and after we had cleaned ourselves up, we were laying in bed, our limbs entangled together as Damon inspected my wrists for bruises and grimaced when he saw bruises the exact shape of his fingers around them and nuzzled into my neck in apology.

Im sorry for taking all of my anger out on you, he said, kissing my forehead.

Dont be sorry. Damon, I could have stopped you but I didnt, I said, taking his face in my hands and leaning in to place a kiss on his nose.

He looked at me in wonder before pulling me closer and resting his head on top of mine while my eyes began to drift closed.

How lucky am I to have you? He asked himself as sleep overcame me as I lay content in his arms.