FOURTY-TWO / ELIJAH MIKAELSON

It takes a moment for you to realize exactly whats happening, but the moment you do realize, you start to whine and whimper. You already feel the familiar warmth in your stomach.

Elijah is using his tie to pull your hands behind your back and keep them there. You must have said something to upset him. Punishment with Elijah was never brutal, just exhausting.

He notices you starting to squirm and plants a slap on your bare ass, causing you to yelp and whimper.

Youve been rather naughty today, princess. He says, almost like its normal conversation but you suppose its normal for the two of you. You squirmed more as he left you laying on your stomach, face down on the bed. He enjoyed seeing you so vulnerable, maybe he enjoyed it a bit too much. You talked back to me a lot today, darling. Another spank, another yelp.

I promise Ill be good, you moan as his hand drops from your bottom, his hands flipping you around quickly by your waist.

You promise? He looks down at you as his fingers trace back down your skin, finding your already soaking cunt. Ah, he says, plunging a skinny finger into you. You promise to be good, kitten? Ill still need to punish you, he continues to stare into your eyes, maintaining your gaze as his finger curls into you, almost hitting the spot that would undo you. He knows exactly what hes doing. Your eyes roll back, but he grabs your chin with his other hand, making you look into his eyes. Your eyelids are droopy as you moan for him. You nod at him, silently promising youll accept your punishment and be good about it.

Good, princess. He removes his finger from you, and you almost whine but you know thats not what Elijahs good girl would do. You wait patiently as he strips himself, and you know hes taking his time on purpose. Hes unbuttoning every button on his shirt slowly, not breaking eye contact with you. His eyes are dark and angry, hes not pleased with you. You are going to take your punishment with no complaints. He commands. You give him a small nod again as he peels his dress pants off, palming himself through his thin boxers before letting them pool at his ankles. Your mouth waters as his cock springs free.

Keep looking at me, in my eyes. Can you do that? He asks as he moves over you, spreading your legs open underneath him.

You swallow, Yes, sir. And hes entering you entirely, allowing no time for adjustments, just quick thrust after thrust. Your jaw drops and your mouth is agape and he smirks, knowing how hard maintaining eye contact is for you when you so desperately want to screw your eyes shut and enjoy the feeling. His brown eyes are intoxicating and he snaps his hips against yours, bending one of your legs up for deeper access.

The sounds emanating from your throat are high and sinful, a mix of his name, Sir, and please dont stop. He drops one of his hands in between the two of you, his thumb finding your clit and expertly rubbing it to the rhythm of his movements. And thats when your eyes roll back, out of your control. His hand moves from your leg to your throat in an second, his pace actually quickening and becoming rough.

What did I say, princess? I want you to look me in the eyes when I tell you when to cum, You manage to look back at him, your breathing uneven and raspy. Youre close, arent you? He hissed as he got closer to you, his breath on your lips. His pounds started to falter, his rhythm failing. I want you to look me in the eyes and cum with me. And as if you were waiting for his command, you came unraveled beneath him, your eyes never once leaving his as you screamed for him. His groans and grunts mixed with your whines and moans as he filled you, twitching and stilling before pulling out of you. Thats my girl, he sighs. You took me so well. He kisses your forehead and begins to untie your hands.