TWENTY-NINE / DAMON SALVATORE

Oh come on, dont be like that, Caroline chuckled, eyes focused on (y/n)s flushed cheeks, she tugged on the sleeves of her sweater, trying to hide herself away from her friends curious eyes. Fine, alrighty, Ill take dare, her insides churned, already detesting herself for giving into Carolines begging, so, (y/n), Caroline giggled.

Are you a virgin?, she winked at her friend, not giving her any room to avoid the question, a question the girls had been trying to ask (y/n) for ages.

The (y/h/c) haired girl visibly gulped, she could probably lie to them, could tell them any weird story about she had lost her virginity to a boy in her hometown, the town she had left a few months ago. But she couldnt. (Y/n) wasnt one for lying, shed betray herself, cheeks deeply flushed, fumbling with her fingers, yes I am, she averted her eyes, focusing them on her lap.

No words left her friends, staring at her, nothing to be ashamed of, Damon, who was sitting next to her, squeezed her thigh, smiling at the girl he had been crushing on for weeks by now. Just like Damon she had been trying to hide her feelings for the older Salvatore brother, thinking that hed never be with somebody like her.

(Y/n) wasnt skinny like the Elena or Caroline, she wasnt one of those picture perfect faces, hiding herself away with baggy clothes, trying to swallow down the lump in her throat as soon as people would start talking about her. Want a glass?, Damon grasped her wrist, keeping her from following their friends into the kitchen, uhm sure, her smile brought a smirk onto his lips.

His eyes wouldnt leave hers, Damon had his arms wrapped around her frame, dancing to the slow music, their friends had left the mansion a few minutes ago, leaving the two of them on their own, relishing in being that close to one another. I should probably leave as well, she mumbled, blinking a few times as the room began to spin, she probably should have said no to his bourbon.

Damons hand moved up her side, he placed it against her flushed cheek, bright eyes burning into her (y/e/c) ones. Before he could overthink his movement, Damon had pressed his lips against hers, tasting the alcohol on her tongue, moaning as (y/n) parted her lips for him, tongue slipping into her mouth. He walked them backwards, falling down on the sofa, (y/n) placed in his lap, not breaking the kiss once.

Dont go, please, Damon murmured against her lips, hands moving underneath her shirt, pushing her even further into his chest. I, she stuttered, her mind was racing, a nervous feeling made a lump form in throat, staring at him with uncertain eyes, -Ive never done this before, I dont know how-, he interrupted her rambling with a kiss. We dont have to do anything Damon squeezed her sides, emphasizing the meaning of his words, he didnt want to pressure her into anything, didnt want to freak her out.

A deep breath spilled from her lips, eyes falling close, she had wanted to do this with Damon for so long, dreaming about how it would feel to be buried underneath him, thighs parted for his hungry eyes. I want to, (y/n) whispered, its just, she stagnated, carefully choosing her next words. Im not skinny like the rest of the girls, she whimpered those words, relieved to finally share her fears with him, praying that hed take her anxiety into consideration.

(Y/n), he moved his hand up her neck, tightly grasping her jaw, thumb placed on her lower lip, tracing the soft skin, youre beautiful. Your weight doesnt define you., he pulled her in for another kiss. Damon pulled her off the sofa, up the stairs to his room, please, he mumbled, let me show you how truly beautiful I think you are. With flushed cheeks (y/n) fell back against the mattress, trying to swallow down her embarrassment as Damon tugged her shirt over her head.

She couldnt look at him, eyes focused on the ceiling, teeth piercing through her lower lip, fuck, Damon chuckled, youre more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. He kissed along the valley between her boobs, hands squeezing her sides, hed do anything to make her feel as adored and appreciated as possible. Can I?, he carefully whispered, hands dancing up and down her bra straps, smiling at the light nod of her head, unclasping her bra to expose her hardening nipples to his bright eyes.

(Y/n) parted her lips, a gasp spilled from them, hands tangled in his raven hair, tugging on his roots, Damon wrapped his lips around her nubs, sucking and kissing them, moaning every now and then. The bulge in his pants began to rapidly grow, throbbing against his tight jeans, desperate to be freed, to make love to her all through the night. She pulled on his shirt, you have too many clothes on, with every kiss of his, she felt more confident, slowly swallowing down her fears.

Her hands moved up and down his chest, tracing his prominent abs, coaxing a few sounds out of Damons lips. He unzipped her pants, tugged them down her legs, panties following shortly after. Fuck (y/n), Im about to cum in my pants, youre so beautiful, the vampire kissed her inner thighs, nibbling his way up to her heat, she moaned as he parted her folds, carefully testing the waters, kissing her clit, dipping one finger into her heat.

More, (y/n) groaned, eyes set on Damon, a second finger made it past her folds, exploring her hot walls, curling them against her g-spot, coaxing another heavenly sound out of her. I want you, (y/n) mumbled, her shyness seemed to return, overthinking her words as Damon kept on staring at her, not moving an inch. I-, she stuttered, rowing backwards, Damon interlaced his fingers with hers, are you sure?.

Damon didnt want to pressure her, to stress her into something shed regret later on. Yes, (y/n) breathed out, kissing the back of his hand, curious eyes watched him unzip his trousers, freeing his throbbing length. Itll hurt, but Ill be careful, he spoke, moving up her body, arms placed on either side of her head, bright eyes focused on hers as he slowly sunk into her heat. She squeezed her eyes shut, deeply exhaling, trying to bite down the pain, move, please, she needed Damon to move, to build up the pace, crashing through her tightness.

God, Damon groaned, you feel too good, he kissed her swollen lips, thumb catching a few of her tears, do you want me to stop, hed stop his thrusting as soon as shed tell him to. No, no, (y/n) shook her head, arms slung around his neck, kissing him over and over again. The faster he began to move, the more she felt comfortable around him, beginning to moan his name, pain slowly fading away.

She moaned into his mouth, her eyes rolled back into her head as Damon began to circle her clit with his thumb, does that feel good?, he needed to. hear it, to feel just as encouraged in the things he was doing. Fuck yes, (y/n) groaned, she felt the knot in her belly tightening, aching for its release. (Y/n) tugged on his hand and brought it up to her throat, she stared at him, hopefully hed understand what she wanted him to do.

She had dreamt about this moment for months, wondering how Damon would feel buried inside her heat, but nothing would ever feel as good as the reality itself. Damon slowly began to put pressure onto her throat, making it harder for her to breathe, cutting off her airway. Soundless moans made it past her lips, bringing her even closer to her release. Just as her orgasm was about to hit her, she tugged on his hand, deeply inhaling as he let go of her.

I-, she breathed, stumbling over her words, let go, Damon nibbled on her neck, groaning and growling against her skin. She came with a deep moan, tugging on his roots, Damon, (y/n) squealed, walls milking his length, pushing him into his own release. Fuck (y/n), he caught her lips, pulling out of her to relive himself onto her thighs, watching his release drip down her skin.

A yawn made it past her lips, (y/n)s mind was racing, trying to process the past few moments, she barely noticed him leaving the room to grasp a washcloth. Thank you, she mumbled, hands pulling him down next to her, cuddling into his embrace, always, Damon chuckled, arms tightly slung around her waist.