SIXTY-SEVEN / KLAUS MIKAELSON

"What the hell was that Y/N?" Klaus yelled slamming the door behind the two of you causing you to jump slightly. You've rarely seen this side of him before.

"Klaus, you need to stop overreacting over every guy I talk too and stop assuming I'm flirting with them." You sighed, walking over to Klaus's cabinet and pouring yourself a drink.

"Oh, so I'm the delusional one here! I'm sorry but I could've sworn when he asked to dance with you, you were grinding all over him!" Klaus shouted his eyes piercing at you.

"Are you serious? You're so freaking possessive and jealous that you're imagining things!" This time you were the one that was yelling at him. You loved Klaus, How could he think you were cheating on him?

"Who said I wasn't?" Klaus clenched his jaw walking towards you. His eyes changing slightly - causing his veins to show under his eyelids.

"Klaus..." You said while you were being pushed against the wall behind you.

"I'm possessive because you're mine. Only mine. I think someone needs reminding of that" Klaus whispered in your ear. His eyes now filled with lust. His lips inches away from your neck. Your heartbeat began to rise quickly.

Klaus pushed you up against the wall sending sloppy kisses down your neck. You pushed him back slightly, ripping his black shirt off. He raised his eyebrows suddenly taken away by the action. It was probably one of the hottest things you've ever done to him. He pulled your t-shirt over your head and he pulled you against him. You could feel him hardening against you.

He lifted you up wrapping your legs around his waist. You crashed your lips with him pulling his hair hard causing him to moan. Within seconds Klaus used his vampire speed to throw you onto the bed lightly.

He crawled on top of you. His eyes eyed your breasts with a smirk on his face as he then unclasped your bra and began to suck on each of your breasts.

"Fuck, Nik" you gasped. Klaus smirked and sent kisses down your stomach leaving a trail to your underwear. He slowly rubbed your clit feeling your wetness soak through the fabric.

"God damn baby you're so wet." Klaus smirked.

He quickly removed your underwear sending them across the room as he attached his mouth to your clit. He sucked on it making your hips buck and swearing profanities at him left and right. You tugged on his hair harshly causing him to groan.

"Klaus I'm going to c-" you moaned but before you could his lips left your body leaving you shaking and unfinished. "I hate you." You groaned.

"I want to feel you around me." Klaus said seductively while pulling down his boxers.

"Look at me." Klaus demands and you do and you see his messy hair. He dips down to kiss you as you feel him pushing inside you slowly, stretching your walls and filling you completely. He pounded into you without warning pressing himself closer into you. You whimper at the friction of him pushing deeper inside of you.

He bites down on your neck and you moan as his thrusts hit you just right. "Nik I-can't hold it any longer" you moan out.

"Let go, for me baby" Klaus replies. Your orgasm courses through your body and your limbs shiver from the intense pleasure. Klaus groans loudly from the feeling of your walls clenching around his dick. With one hard buck of his hips you can feel his member twitch inside you as his warmth fills you.

Klaus slowly pulls out and lays on his back. He heard your heart beat pacing quickly and he looked at you with smirk on his face. He pulled you closely into his arms. "Maybe I do get a little jealous" Klaus whispered into you ear.

"Yeah maybe" you said sarcastically laughing.