PART TWENTY-SEVEN / DAMON SALVATORE

You waved goodbye to your fellow cheerleaders after your first day of practice and got into tha drivers seat of Damons car, which he had lent you to drive to school. You drive home to the Salvatore boarding house expecting to have a quick shower and then spend the evening with Damon.

You pulled up front, got out of the car, and went inside.

Damon? You called out as you took of your shoes.

Right here. He said as he walked into the room. As soon as he saw you he stopped in his tracks. Its a surprise his jaw didnt fall onto the floor. You didnt notice his gaze at first as you were still setting all of your bags down. He sped over to you and pushed you up against the wall.

Damon, whatre you- you began to ask but he interrupted you.

I want you upstairs, in my room, on your knees, with nothing on but that sexy little skirt of yours. I want to fuck you in it. Now. Understand?

You felt his erection pressing through his jeans on your leg and nodded. You vampiricly raced to his room and did as you were told. You smirked to yourself. You knew he would have a reaction similar to this, but never expected this much.

He came into the room, took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. He undid his belt and fastened it around your neck to make a sort of leash and collar.

I want to see that pretty little mouth of yours wrapped around my cock, beautiful. He demanded.

You smiled because you absolutely loved when Damon was dominant like this. Usually both of you could get in a couple sarcastic comments during sex and tease each other, but this was always your favorite.

You pulled down his jeans, then his underwear, revealing his large erection. You swirled your tongue around the tip, teasing him just a little, and he pulled on the belt around your neck. You knew he wanted more so you took your time, only taking a small part of him in your mouth before pulling your mouth off of his cock. You knew this was driving him wild and that he would punish you for it which made you even more excited.

He growled and titled your head up to face him.

Do you want me to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours? He hissed at you.

Yes please. You responded.

He grabbed both sides of your head and stuck his cock in your mouth. He thrusted slow at first, still knowing your limits. He sped up a little bit before pushing all the way in, his cock hitting the back of your throat. You gagged and he pulled out and smirked.

Good girl, he said and he bent down to kiss you. He undid his belt from around your neck and said, Bend over the bed for me.

Once again you did as you were told and bent over the side of Damons bed, shaking your ass a little bit to tease him again. He walked up behind you, flipped up your skirt, and slapped your ass causing you to cry out. He then got down on his knees behind you to bring his face at level with your pussy. Your breath hitched as he lightly dragged one finger along your dripping wet slit.

So beautiful. He said softly.

He brought his tongue to your clit, playing with it a little before licking up your slit. You let out a soft moan. He toyed with your clit some more, flicking it with his tongue and rubbing it with his fingers and sucking on it, making your knees want to buckle.

Damon, you moaned out, gently gripping the sheets. He loved when you said his name.

He slowly inserted his middle and index fingers into you while still running his tongue around your clit. He slowly pumped his fingers and flicked your clit with his tongue, earning a loud moan from you. He took his fingers out of you, licked them clean, and slapped your ass again.

He leaned down over you so he could talk into your ear. You felt his hard cock pushing up against your wet pussy and you wanted nothing more than him to ram himself into you.

He lightly bit your ear lobe and said, Do you want me to fuck you?

You nodded.

Come on, use your words.

Please, Damon. Please fuck me. You said desperately.

He went back to standing and positioned himself at your entrance. He entered you, stretching you out with his thick length. He wasted no time letting your adjust to his size and went straight to pounding into you. You moaned loudly and tightly gripped the bed sheets. He fucked you hard and fast. The sound of his skin hitting yours filled the room.

Damon, Damon, Damon, you called out his name with every thrust.

He grabbed both your hands and pinned them behind your back as he drilled into you. He pulled out his full length and slammed back into you, repeating this a couple times. Numerous moans and profanities escaped both of your mouths.

Fuck, Damon, you said breathlessly, Im so close.

Me too, baby. He said.

Still holding your wrists, he leaned down over you once again and thrusted even faster, sending you over the edge. You came hard, seeing stars in your eyes and he followed. He laid on top of you for a moment, sweaty and panting. He let go of your wrists and softly kissed your neck and then your shoulder before standing up and removing himself from you.

You rolled over. First day of practice and I already need to wash my uniform. You joked.

He chuckled and plopped down next to you. You know, I was skeptical at first about you trying to go along with Stefans weird attempt at having a normal life, but now Im not so opposed. He said before planting a kiss on your forehead.