PART SIXTY-EIGHT / LUCIEN CASTLE

Lucien Castle was a beautifully damaged man. He treated you like a queen, but his emotions sometimes controlled the best of him, and made him act fast. You hadnt followed through with the correct plan, so you could contain Klaus Mikaelson. However, you didnt even follow your own different plan when you went to the bar and another vampire started flirting with you. This led to Lucien not only kicking ass, but you getting a lecture.

This lecture was different, though. You didnt feel ashamed of what you had done, you didnt feel annoyed, because Lucien talked too much. No, you felt very turned on.

Lucien. You called out to the ranting man softly. However, he decided to keep talking. You slipped onto the sofa while looking up at him and discarded your heels. You were a classy lady. Next, down came your spaghetti straps to your top.

You think that you can just do whatever you please and you know thats not how things work Y/N. You know thats not how we work-

Hush, Lucien. You threw off your top and flung it over his head. You decided to skip a bra today, so that meant your top was bare for Lucien to see. Hush, because you cant eat with your mouth full, baby. Your hands began massaging your breasts and the feeling brought out a moan from within you. Your panties began to feel restrictive as you saw Luciens bulge in his pants.

You are quite the naughty woman. Whatever shall I do with you? Lucien slipped off his shoes and began unbuttoning his dark red shirt.

Well, you can fuck me, or you can sit while I finish myself off. Your choice. At your seductive words his clothes were off in seconds and so were yours. He flipped you onto your back onto the couch and let one leg kneel on the couch while his other was planted on the ground. He abruptly brought your hips all the way up to his collarbones, so his mouth was only inches from your now throbbing heat.

I cant feast with my mouth full, you say? Now, thats a shame, because you know I love to talk absolutely filthy to you. However, I am a man of manners, and I will happily eat this delicious meal youve presented me with. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, was all you heard until he licked a straight line up your pussy. That made you whimper like an obedient puppy. He made his licks painfully slow and it was driving you nuts.

Lucien, baby, cmon. Faster. You know where I want it. You begged and reached out for his arm. In turn he let go of your hips, leaned forward and shoved your hands above you as held on. This left you in a contorted position, but when his tongue began its work you knew it was worth it. He focused on your clit first. Sucking it like it was the last taste of it hed ever get and shaking his head back and forth as he let his tongue lay on it.

Fuuuuck, Lucien. Uh, I need, I need your fingers. Your mouth was permanently hung open now as his tongue went in and out of you and his gorgeous fingers rubbed you where your body needed it most. He paused with his mouth, but his fingers kept going.

I know you said not to talk, but I just have to tell you, darling, you taste exquisite. I cant wait to make you climax so shakily like you do and then fuck you in a similar position to make you know your place. Because frankly, Im still not thrilled with you. However, Im going to let you cum first, because your pretty face is so deep in pleasure, and I need to make that mouth scream. His words only egged you on as you bucked your hips against his fingers.

Yes, Im so close. Yeah, yeah, yeah, right thereooo, Lucien! You screeched as you hit your climax and basked in the feeling as you came down.

God, I adore those noises you make right before you cum, sweetheart. Im going to make it happen again. He let your hips drop down to where his dick awaited, throbbing for you.

Fuck me hard, Lucien, please. You whispered, squeezing his hands in yours.

As you wish. With that he thrusted into you full force, making your body react greatly. Afterwards, the thrusts only stayed the same. Rough and long. Your breasts began rocking with his movements and you clawed at his wrists, because you wanted to touch yourself for him. But he knew what you wanted to do. Let me.

He dipped his head down to your breasts and sucked on each one until they were sore and perky. After that he nestled his forehead, between them, and began thrusting rough and quick. He was getting close, but you were going to beat him.

I cant, hold it. You gasped shakily.

Cum, just cum around me and-ugh! His dirty talk was cut short when your pussy squeezed around him so suffocatingly. Which in turn pushed him to edge. He bit down on your breast making you squeal as you came down. You both were breathing heavy as you watched him pull out of you.

Im definitely, gonna disobey, you more. You joked between pants. He lifted you up and wrapped his arms around you while setting a kiss upon your lips.

I can hardly wait, darling.

(I am a child of the dear lord Jesus Christ help me)