SIXTY-ONE / KLAUS MIKAELSON

It had been about 2 months since Klaus had showed up in Mystic Falls and he had already caused so much damage to everything. He was trying to create some Hybrid army. He needed to leave and everyone was scared to attack at the moment. They said yall need to wait for the right time. You thought that was bullshit. So thats how you got to where you are now. You were about to confront him. You werent really scared youve dealt with so many vampires if youre gonna die then youre gonna die. You were just so upset with everything that was going on. You walked straight into the Mystic Grill and walked to the bar where he was stilling. You slide into the seat beside him and look dead at him. He looked over at you with a smirk.

Well,Well,Well i never expected you to join me. He side raising up his glass.

Im not here for a social interaction. You need to stop what you are trying to do and get the hell out of here. Im tired of you lousy vampires thinking yall can just come into our town and ruin it. This town is home to a lot of humans. You said.

His eyes changed colors for a split second and his whole demeanor changed. He grabbed your thigh and squeezed it pretty hard. Who do you think you are? You think you can come in here and tell me to leave? Like ill listen to you. He said tightening his grip a little.

You pulled his hand off your lap as you said, Im not asking. Im telling you and i wont be that nice next time either. You said before taking his shot that the bartender just refilled and walking away. He sat there kinda turned on but very pissed. Why does a human think she can talk to me like that, he thought as he watch you walk out of the bar. He got up and started following you as soon as you walked out. He was going to talk to you and put you in your place. Once he was outside he saw you walking towards your house and quickly grabbed you and pulled you into the nearest alley way.

He shoved you up against the wall putting your hands over you head. You really are something else. You do understand you are a human and im a vampire. An original at that. He said looking into your eyes.

Im not afraid of you Klaus. You spat at him. You were getting really turned on by the way he was so close to you. When he grabbed your thigh earlier it went straight to your core.

You should be little girl. He said moving his hand to touch you waist. He got really close to your face before saying. Im gonna have to teach you a lesson. I can hear your heart beat and smell your arousal. I know you want me baby girl. He said before turning you around and attaching his lips to your neck. You will learn where you belong. He said. He had always wanted you just not like this but you needed to be taught a lesson. He shoved his hands down your pants feeling your wetness. You tried to hold back the moan that was in the back of your throat but it was to late though it had already slipped past you mouth.

Thats it let everyone know you want to fuck me. He said as he put a finger in you. Im going to make you my little bitch. When he said this he smacked your ass and pulled his hands out of your pants.

Get on your knees right now. His voiced boomed through the alleyway. And call me sir by the way.

Okay sir. You squealed getting on your knees. You had always wanted to fuck him you just never thought it would actually happen or that you would enjoy him dominating you this much. Every fiber in your body was telling you to run but all you did was kiss his tip before putting the whole thing in your mouth. As soon as it hit the back of your throat Klaus took control. He took the back of your hair and started fucking your face making you gag. Tears started to well up in your eyes because of how fast he was going.

Thats it take my cock in your mouth like the good little girl you are. He said before slapping you and continuing his torture. Im so close. He said as his thrust got sloppy and he had to put his hand on the brick wall behind yall. He thrusted a few more times before cumming down you throat. You swallowed every last drop before he pulled you back up. Instead of taking your clothes off he ripped them. Your bottoms were completely gone and your shirt was hanging off your arm.

Hey i liked that outfit. You said whining. He slapped you again this time a little bit harder. You dont speak unless i say you can. Do you understand me? He said grabbing your face and making you look him in the eyes. Yes sir. You said whimpering. Never had you been more attracted to a man in your life and you were just now realizing it. He was about to give you mind blowing sex and you were okay with it.

All of a sudden he picked you up to where you were sitting on his shoulders while he face was in between your legs.I really want to tease you but i also want to taste you. He said his breath hitting your lips and going straight to your core again. Next thing you know he dives in like he hasnt ate in weeks. Sucking,slurping,biting,and fanning. Anything that you could think of he was doing and you were a moaning mess. He had you screaming in the middle of an alley way for everyone to hear and thats exactly what he wanted.

Oh my fucking god Klaus. You screamed tightening your legs around his head. You couldnt control it much longer. Im about to cum. You said grabbing his hair.

No you better wait til i tell you to or else. He replied back to you before continuing what he was doing. I dont know if i can. You moaned loudly. His only response was biting your clit which made you topple over and scratch his back. You were trying so hard to keep it in, it was killing you. He slapped your ass and started teasing your entrance with his finger. NOW. He said as he stuck his finger in your pussy. You let go all you had and came hard on his face and hands. KLAUSSSS. You screamed and pulled his hair hard. Once you calmed down he put you down. Your legs were jelly so he had to hold you up. He didnt let up on you just yet though.

Im not even close to being done with you beautiful. He said biting your earlobe. He picked you up again this time your legs were around his waist. He started thrusting his bare dick against your pussy. You were still sensitive so it made you cum again after a few strokes. Thats it cum on my dick without it even being inside of you. He said as he started rubbing your clit again. im going to make it to where you never forget what i did to you. He said as he started moving his fingers faster. Im going to make you cum again. He said and he was so right. He took his fingers off and licked them before putting them back. Oh shit im about to come again. You said as your body started to tremble. As soon as he knew you were about to he shoved his dick inside of you. You came onto his dick as your head collapsed in his neck but he didnt let up he continued to pound into you as you cried out from the pleasure. You were in heaven. You feel so fucking good. He said through clenched teeth. I want you to cum with me Y/N. He said and all you could do was nod. He continued his murderous pace before he started getting sloppy.

Im close baby girl. He whispered while kissing your shoulder. That was the first time he had been nice to you sense this started you thought thinking about if it meant something or not. Im about to cum. He said as he went faster. You didnt even know he could. Whenever he came he sinked his teeth into your neck as he emptied his load into you. You came once again but this time you blacked out from the exhaustion and blood lose.

Klaus cleaned you both up and took you back to his place. The very next day he was completely different and took care of you all day because you couldnt walk.