SIXTY-FIVE / KLAUS MIKAELSON

It's a normal morning and you wake up "I'm so bored to breathe" you say to your self and stand up to change clothes. You take you clothes on and Klaus opens the door "love I thi-" you turn around naked "Klaus! I'm changing knock!"

"I don't care" he replied

"Klaus I'm literally naked!" He looks at your body "oh and what about that?" He says smirking "oh my god can you just get out?" You look in his eyes "no" he sits in your bed staring at you.

"KLAUS! I wear NOTHING get out so I can get dressed" he stands up "when you say nothing you mean absolutely nothing?" He takes your clothes away that you used to cover up you body with "right absolutely nothing. Well you're hot"

"Alright can you go out?" You look at him covering your body again "no" he replied. "well what if I do this?" You kiss him "if you do this ill do this" he trails his hand down to your ass and squeezes it.

"Well if you do this ill do this" you start making out with him and push him on your bed "slowly love" he smirks and you get on top of him still naked.

He puts his hands on your breasts squeezing them together as he vampire speeds you to the wall pinning your hands over your head "don't tell me to leave the room" he kisses you again and you feel his dick on your thigh.

"So hard by my body" you smile and he smirks "so wet by me" he says too and you go back to the bed "you're so hot love" he pins you on the bed.

He spreads open your legs and with his index finger he goes through your folds "p-please rub me" he looks at you through his eyelashes "what's my name love?"

"D-daddy" he smirks "correct" he starts rubbing you slowly and gently with his fingers until you start moaning "oh my god, Klaus" you moan as he continues rubbing your clit.

"Do you want me to finger you love?" He looks at you rubbing your clit a little bit faster "a-after I cum" you moan again and he goes even faster.

"Daddy faster" you grip on the sheets letting your head fall back moaning his name "im close daddy" he smirks going faster everytime "Klaus I'm cumming" you moan loudly as he watches your juices getting out of your vagina.

"Now do you want my fingers inside you?" He says and you nod your head "alright" he starts fingering you with his middle fingers slowly.

"Oh my god this feels amazing" you moan "is this your first time love?" You look at him in the eyes "y-yes" he goes gently at you since it's your first time.

"Have you ever touched your clit alone?" He goes a little bit faster "no" you moan "faster Klaus" you let your head fall back once again

"Do you like this? You're so tight love" you grab his hand which is in you "oh, of course I do" your legs start shaking "K-Klaus why is this happening?" He laughs "is that you're just close again. Cum for me again"

He puts another finger in you "oh you're so tight love" he goes more gently so he won't hurt you "I'm cumming daddy" "Cum" you cum on his fingers and he suck them "you're tasty, let's see better how you taste"

He puts his tongue on your clit drawing circles on it as he sucks it at the same time "oh Klaus" you moan again ",is it good love?" He looks at you through his eyelashes once again.

"Oh my-yes it is" you moan and squirt on his face "omg im sorry" you moan again "don't worry about it, it's normal" he goes faster and puts two fingers in you again.

"You need to cum once again, or else you're not leaving the room" he fingers you faster and faster every time you moan.

"DADDY" you scream and probably his siblings heard you "did they hear me?" You look at him "I don't really care if they did, they know you're mine now" he smirks.

"KLAUS SHIT IM CLOSE" you moan so many times and your legs start shaking uncontrollably "holy shit klaus, let me cum" he puts another finger in you "ouchhh"

"That's pleasure love, not pain. Cum baby" he squeezes your breast and you cum in his fingers once again but this time he puts his fingers in your mouth.

"Oh my god this was amazing" you told him and he stood up "come, let's take a shower" you stand up and your legs are shaking "I'll just go downstairs to grab a coffee you told him and dress to go downstairs.

You went downstairs and elijah, rebekah and kol are looking at your shaky legs "someone had a rough time with Klaus" elijah says "bloody hell Nik! She barely can walk" Klaus comes out of the room smirking.

"Yes but she liked it" klaus says and kol laughs "we can see that she did" you roll your eyes and drink your coffee.

"Klaus let's go take a shower, and who knows maybe a second round" you say infront of the mikaelson siblings and klaus smirks "that's my girl"