Chapter 2 First Stage

Just relaunched my "Royal Road Legends" (www.RoyalRoadL.com) account since a few days ago after receiving some personal help from the beautiful phoenix, Wing-Sama, of the Royal Road Legends website, whew, and will be posting chapters there as well so please, if you can, inform your friends over so that they also enjoy our story and be up to date with the current progress of Siva's quest.

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

Well then, please enjoy the read.

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 02: Stage One
================================  

Rex woke up, head in pain, but ignored it all as he made his way to the sala where he leaned his back and just let the soft feel of the back support caress his worn down soul.

He closed his eyes, attempting to manually repair his pulsing temples.

But pain registered to him more times than he could repair them and drifted into sleep, not knowing how the time left him there.

When he opened his eyes, Manang Fe was already in the house and she was fixing anything that needed a fixing, cleaning anything needed cleaning, and even bringing down dirty laundry from his room upstairs.

"You awake now?" She went to the kitchen door and dumped everything she carried into the washing machine in the wash room. "I already cooked you a food set, again, so you're welcome."

Rex glanced up right above the door. It was 7 sharp in the morning

—Three hours?

He massaged his temples, eyes, and then his aching or sort of tingling left knee.

The metal support connected to the mechanical arm and lever beside his knee was touching the skin and the cold metal felt hot in his senses.

—Am I sick?

He wondered and waved his left hand down to get a medical window, going towards the thermometer function and waited for the result.

A scan came from the Real@D TV in front of him and the result was displayed on the window he pulled down.

—Normal.

He scanned himself, mentally, and he confirmed that there was something wrong. Rex closed his eyes and the surrounding city noise and bickering neighbors, chirping birds greeting each other, the sound of the washing machine a few meters away, and even the sense of touch on his hands, all disappeared in the sensation he last remembered before falling asleep.

Anger. Rage. Confusion. Desperation... and a whole lot of other emotions that swelled up in his chest, all sealed in a corner of his mind as if it belonged to a whole other person, was there.