Chapter 25 To North!!

For latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Please leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

We're currently #10 as of this post's writing.

Enjoy the read and please, again, do not forget to leave me that small little VOTE.

Xp

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 25: To North!!
================================

Unlike his usual landing on any place, Siva came down on a ramp in the Hangap Port Area made only for the ones using Flight Equipment.

Eyes immediately pointed at his direction, a cowboy in a plain white poncho coat of soft fabric, fluttering in the wind as he came down. He stood there for a few moments before he looked back and finally proceeded to go down the ramp.

"Hey..."

A player with four inclined differently designed wizard staffs on his back and a fifth one on his hand came to greet him.

Siva, as he wasn't in the mood to be treated like a dirt of a newcomer again, only glanced over the man's way as he noticed four others following him.

Siva's hand moved to his guns and when the Wizard saw this, he stopped and took a step back, raising his hands in surrender.

"Oh, sorry if we look like suspicious people. I'm Six and these are my crew. Actually, we came here in this City on a special mission and when we saw you, we just couldn't help approaching you as you are a unique player. Would you mind if we talk?"

Siva glanced behind and let a newly arrived player with a flight wing passed by him.

"Are you going to invite me to join you?" he asked.

The man scratched his cheek with a finger in reluctance and he cleared his throat.

"Yes. Uh, well, truth is, while you were landing slowly we saw your guns on your thigh and immediately knew that you were not an ordinary player. Gunslingers are not common players, so if it's alright to ask, would you like to join us on our mission?"

"—Oh, if you're worried about rank, it's alright. We're all A-ranked monster hunters. And we knew by your flight armor that you are also the same as us."

"—That's right. There's only two models of Flight Armors available in the game. The first is the bulky one that you can buy and re-design on NPC-shops and the other are the ones you are using, «FA-Special Series» that's only available from an NPC that gives an A-Rank Quest in Mandol in the south of Espada."

After the two other wizard looking players with the same "staffs" on their back like their leader spoke, Six took an open palm very timidly.

"Actually, we've been going around the city for the past two days looking for players that are special and strong enough to hunt with us. So seeing you for the first time earlier, we just gotta try asking."

Siva thought for a moment.

These people are all Wizards and looking at their staffs tied on their back, its weird shapes, and the way they all carried themselves, it looks like they were all using the same fighting style in a group.