Chapter 16 That Night, Loire in Chaos

I've relaunched my "Royal Road Legends" (www.RoyalRoadL.com) account since a few days ago after receiving some personal help from the beautiful phoenix, Wing-Sama, of the Royal Road Legends website, whew, and will be posting chapters there as well so please, if you can, inform your friends over so that they also enjoy our story and be up to date with the current progress of Siva's quest.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

Well then, please enjoy the read.

================================
Chapter 16: That Night, Loire in Chaos
================================  

[Master, *wink* (^.^)...Mwah!] 

"Sigh..."

Reading an emoticon in a plain txt, trying to put up an improvised coded message, was making his head hurt. Migraine is attacking his nerves.

Siva's brows curled and joined as he wondered just in what level should he put Cassiopeia's weirdness away from the Goddess of Seduction, Rafaela. Imagining the difference between the two was like the integer that exists between (-1) and (+1).

[Hello! as it turns out, Zeta is an old scumbag that had a certain history with the Kingdom of Amalur in the Western Side of the Continent. Why I said he is a scumbag is because of all the information that I have managed to uncover. It all said about him being a big jerk who was so fascinated with Dragons and their all so legendary beastly legends that he practically threw everything in his life away and just focused his work to study them all. The bad news is, all information about Zeta had been recorded during the first cycle of the "The Founding" era...]

"Meaning he's been long dead. Sigh..."

With a hand on his head, he leaned his back to the seat and paused to think. After a few moments, he sent an email back to Cassiopeia.

—And what about Jack of Helium?—

While he waited for a reply, Siva opened the files that came with Cassiopeia's email. There were four files so he opened the top most.

He skimmed through the copied text and concluded the whole document's message after a few moments. 

"According to the story, Zeta is a Wizard 700 years after the fall of the Roman Empire. The encounter with a certain Dragon ignited Zeta's obsession, believing that there was a way for Terrans and Dragons to live in harmony, especially against the Demons' invasion. 

To prove that he lived after meeting one, he spent all his time trying to uncover secrets and legends regarding their tales. But, no one believed him. 

After a few years, he published his findings about an old mythical beast that exists in the references in the ancient Muan language. It tells of a beast that had been in war against the first Muan Navigators and killed the legion of their kin, driving them off the land.

It tells of the legend of this Dragon being a voracious one who consumes blood as its meal. Thus the name he gave the beast.

Blood Dragon God.