Chapter 35 Henna's Return

For latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Please leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

We're currently #10 as of this post's writing.

Enjoy the read and please, again, do not forget to leave me that small little VOTE.

Xp

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 35: Henna's Return
================================

ARCHANGEL: The Lounge

The wind outside kept on beating. The sound of that invisible wall breaking apart from the tens of meters of wideness of the [Archangel] was like the calming wind on the turbulent thoughts that's currently running through her mind.

Scion--or Amanda to the friend whose been silently watching her sighs from behind--held her hand to the wide window, her eyes looking further ahead from the thick clouds that draped the entire view.

FLowerLord could only stand there, completely powerless to even utter a word of encouragement, as the expression that the Fairy of the Lake was showing is like a giant barrier that pushes off everything, including the thought of even comforting her. She was both fairly enticing--a serene view of an angel, painted in a way so unimaginably beautiful that she melted all forms joyous thoughts to the people that watches from afar.

Only those whose priorities are too high, or those whose unaffected by this rare emotional display can stand around her, waiting for the right moment to chime in a word or even just a sigh.

Yet, she remained affixed to the window, the tears in her eyes bidding to fall any second.

Men of various ranks started to gather on every corner, like a scene that could only be imagined in dreams, the sight of her was the spotlight of all climax of any drama movie. Again, for the umpteenth time, she uttered a heavy sigh. The crew, both NPCs and players, who took a short break every now and then to get a glance of her seem to have been hurt from that short act that some of them even clenched their hearts as if to feel something invisible stabbed within.

Unable to bear the sight of her, FLowerLord finally pulled all her courage and gently stretched out her right hand on Scion's left shoulder.

"Mandy..." She called softly.

Turning towards her, Scion's wet eyes lightly reflected the light that came from the outside. She bit her lower lip and her expression almost broke into sobs but she held on to her strength as she lowered her glance and wiped her tears with her hands.

FlowerLord hugged her, tucking her sobs into her bosom. And with it, Scion's sobs broke into silent cries, her shoulders trembling, hugging her friend as tight as she could.

"I really can't understand it, Alice, this is just a game...right?"

Looking around her, FlowerLord summoned ten spheres of black orbs, forming it into distorted forms of long sharp objects until finally taking the form of her signature move.

The black spheres took in the form of hooks and pointed its sharp ends towards the men who wanted to have a piece of the hug. Scattering like rats the men run on all directions leaving Kathleen and Cassiopeia and her team on one corner; Cramer, Loni, and Thorn on another; and Volt and his group sitting on the sofa on the other end.