Chapter 5 Desperation

Just relaunched my "Royal Road Legends" (www.RoyalRoadL.com) account since a few days ago after receiving some personal help from the beautiful phoenix, Wing-Sama, of the Royal Road Legends website, whew, and will be posting chapters there as well so please, if you can, inform your friends over so that they also enjoy our story and be up to date with the current progress of Siva's quest.

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

Well then, please enjoy the read.

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 05: Desperation 
================================  

He did not stop, even though he thought that he was too late, he went on to the fly! 

Instead of giving up on her, Siva kicked once more and felt the force of the Formula Wyvern's flapping wings scrap out the momentum of his acceleration. It hurt, but there was something else that he felt on the small moment of violent connection. 

He felt a jolt of electricity escape his fingertips and he knew that it traveled across the monster's body. The Formula screamed as his body convulsed as if it was electrocuted in midair. 

He saw Agatha shielding herself from the mouth with a single arm's strength holding a staff. She wasn't bitten and managed to stay alive but it was just a matter of time before she was overpowered.

But at least she was alive. Very alive. And the monster trembled while the staff is still in its mouth.

Agatha fought back. She pushed with all her might as they both began to fall towards the ground.

Siva wasted no time and dived down to follow them. 

He snatched her away from the big jaws of the monster and hugged her tight as he flew away. But upon contact, Agatha let go of a painful moan that did not escape Siva's ears.

"You can make it!" He told her and looked back again, kicking the air with an expression of worry. The two conversed without looking at each other as Siva was too busy finding a way to survive.

"Don't worry about me, it's not much painful. I was just surpri—argh!"

"Lying won't help, the wound is deep. Just start healing yourself already!" 

"I can't. Not when we're flying. Ah!"

Siva glanced over at Agatha and she was serious. She was bleeding. She was not alright.

A scream from behind Siva took the moment away from them and he looked back to see the nearest from a flock of four Formula Wyverns from the left side was raging its way towards them in full speed.

There were four of them earlier but there was only three of them left. The one he accidentally paralyzed earlier fell onto the sea of monsters in the forest floor and was probably already been devoured.