Author's Notes (and excuses ^.^)

Yo!

Hello guys, Reddcliffe here. I just want to say that I am truly sorry that I was offline for a very long period of time.

Many things happened to me, including being kicked out of work, being dumped by a girl, and then being rejected by family and relatives... aside from having no computer to work out my novels which I found to be the only things that never left my mind and my life.

You can say that I am a trash writer, it's okay. I am a person that the corporate world doesn't need since I am only a high school graduate and had a skill list that the white-collared guys looks down upon.

Being a novelist, of this Siva Light Novel Series, is considered a self-satisfaction hobby by my friends and relatives... even my family.

It hurts me to admit that for some part of me, it is also true. But... more than that, I see that aside from being a novelist and a writer, I have no identity of my own.

So I embraced this identity.

A few days ago, while I was excitedly trying to fix an old computer (this computer I'm using now) with 'Pentium Inside' motherboard (guess what number, huh) to use... when I finished it, I suddenly had a realization that I really love writing.

–No.

To be accurate, I love the fact that there is an empty world of white, the Word Page, which I can fill with anything that I ever wanted. Thus, I had an epiphany to be a writer... which wasn't easy and may, as my relatives said, waste tremendous amounts of my time for nothing. But... still worth the self-satisfactory shot.

With the 'goal' I had in mind when I first started writing the Siva Light Novel Series (with its title still being another one and not the 'Siva'), I really wanted to escape reality and live in a life with more adventure and action.

Back then, I was in the hospital with a broken leg and was recuperating from my accident.

That was an idea that, after posting Volume 1 and having gone to read the comments of people who reacted on the story, I felt that it wasn't only me who needed this world... there were others that also found solace in reading stories and enjoying the story I wrote.

And so... the initial goal I had was completed and a new and bigger goal began.

Writing the Siva Light Novel Series, no, writing all my stories (published and unpublished ones) that revolved around the Terran Universe, I felt that I was sharing the cure to my loneliness... to my curse... to the fact that it wasn't only me who was having a hard time in life out there...

I felt that I was also sharing the cure to loneliness and acceptance that others lack in the real world.

So what if people call me useless and trash?

I don't live for them.

My life is for myself.

So what if I can't buy a car or I can't become a rich guy by becoming a successful businessman or a corporate superpower?

To live a life that others don't... yeah, I'm doing it alright. I have a weak body now because of the accident that I managed to survive from, thus I can't actually become as physically active like when I was in the ARMY... but I am still alive.

And while I am still alive, I will live this life as meaningful as possible.

To write in completion the stories that revolved around the Terran Universe.

In this quest of mine, I hope I could bring inspiration and joy to others... I hope there are people who can appreciate my effort to lighten up their loads... I hope I can change some people's lives to the better...

I hope you guys enjoy this trip with me.

For the Volume 4 of Siva, for those who waited and never gave up. Thank you. I can't say how much appreciative I am with mere words but I hope that my tears and these simple words reaches you guys.

Thank you for supporting me and never letting go.

Thank you so much for enjoying my work.

Thank you... so much... for giving me a reason to live longer and continue writing. Thank you for the votes and comments and reads... thank you so much for everything.

Rest assured, I will continue writing and this story is just getting to the interesting parts. There are more surprises and epic battles waiting for us in this adventure so please relax and enjoy every bit of the show.

.

.

.

.

-PS-

Volume 5 is still being written as of this post and will be available at a minimum of a month and a maximum of three months.

The computer is running smoothly with only a minor problem when it's connecting to the internet as it becomes slow and lag-y to the point that it's a total headache.

Defragmentation is not doing the job and my friend who's a tech-savvy said that it's because of the ancient parts that it's slow and lagging. But what can a poor guy do, yeah?

Hahahaha....

In the future, please support me when I publish a different Webnovel that will have a different genre and flow than the Siva Light Novel Series.

This novel will serve as my 'Job' so I hope you guys can look forward to it and support me on this endeavor.

CIAO.