Chapter 31 Connection

For latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Please leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

We're currently #10 as of this post's writing.

Enjoy the read and please, again, do not forget to leave me that small little VOTE.

Xp

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 31: Connection
================================

"Real world terrorist group? What are you talking about, Cassiopeia?"

[I'm sorry, master. I was held captive by the people who was looking for you and just now, I talked to a person named Thorn, the leader of the TOS Guild, and learned of the reasons why these people are after you, including the fact that you are looking for your baby brother.]

Siva's flight came to a stop as he heard it.

"Wait, I can't follow you. What do you mean a real world terrorist group is after my life? And who told you that information?"

On the other line, Cassiopeia's voice sounded shaking.

[I've learned everything, master, including the reason why we met in Maria and the reason why you thanked me for teleporting you in Anazon. Including the reason why you were always in such a hurry, and about your brother, about the people that kidnapped him to make you work for them.]

Siva's ears seemed to have panted as he felt anger rise into his chest.

"Who told you that?!"

Worry drew a line in his thoughts. His mind worked on the list of people who knows a thing or two to the reason why he was even inside this game.

But no matter how much he thought about it, the only people who knew about the circumstances with his brother are Volt's and Augustus' groups. The latter will never, in a million years, compromise his business so it leaves him...

"Is it Volt?"

Siva felt Cassiopeia's hesitation on the other line.

[Yes. But not only that. There are actually many people here right now who shared their reasons why they are looking for you. And someone in particular is the same person you talked to in the library.]

He bit his lip as he looked up to the sky. He was above a certain forest with a rocky hill here and there, a sky with no clouds and no monsters, and a nearby clearing with the waving green grass.

Flicking the info window on his panel, Siva deactivated the [Audio Only] function of the Communicator and so Cassiopeia on the other line saw his skull-masked face.

[Master.] she uttered, teary eyed. [I'm sorry.]

"Cassiopeia, it's not that I still like being called master but I trusted you. Did you tell them where I am headed right now?"

Cassiopeia nodded and the look of pain was evident in her expression.

Siva gritted his teeth but because there was the mask, it wasn't even the slightest visible. So when he gritted his teeth in frustration, the girl on the line could only close her eyes and let her tears fall.