Chapter 12 The Purr

Guys, I've relaunched my "Royal Road Legends" (www.RoyalRoadL.com) account since a few days ago after receiving some personal help from the beautiful phoenix, Wing-Sama, of the Royal Road Legends website, whew, and will be posting chapters there as well so please, if you can, inform your friends over so that they also enjoy our story and be up to date with the current progress of Siva's quest.

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

Well then, please enjoy the read.

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 12 The Purr
================================  

"How familiar are you with a Wizard named Zeta?"

"Who?"

"Zeta, a Wizard whose supposed to be knowledgeable enough in regards to Dragons?" 

"Please... I don't know anyone with that name."

"Alright, what about a place where a cave near the place where the sol meets his twin and collide?"

"I don't know! Please, let me go."

"Not when I get to know where Garin is, or, you give me the answers I am looking for. Until then, you will not be free from there nor will you be able to log out."

Imagine an isolated room. A chair. Ropes. Guns. The «Killing Zone». Then your hands laid bare, open palms, holding an E-Grenade on one hand and a Flash Bang on the other, with pins pulled a quarter away from activation.

If she as much as move her fingers away from the pins to access her Player Window, the bombs will both explode at the same time, stunning her, blinding her, and igniting the blob of plasma air surround the room.

But what actually made her frightened on this torture is the fact that the whole room was closed.

To her, it may just be a meaningless effort to hide what was happening inside the room, but she knew very well what Plasma Smoke Screen and an E-Grenade will do.

What more, just looking at the cursed state of Siva in his Red and Black Domino, with the black aura moving around his body, the mental torture she was receiving is just too much to bear.

She was crying, begging, answering his questions with as much honesty and as fast as she can.

"You tried to kill me. I suffered a lot in that forest but I lived so look at me now. LOOK AT ME!"

"Waaa... I'm looking! I'm looking... I'm looking, so please don't hurt me!" The hysterical plead escaped her andSiva returned to being calm.

"I told you, I'm not going to hurt you." 

"So why with the bombs?" But the situation betrayed the effort for comfort.

"Well, I need you to follow my commands without so much protests so you need to be disciplined. This is just one way of many things I can use. You pushed me on the edge of my patience and now I have to suffer all the problems you've caused me."