Chapter 11 Surprise Connections

Just relaunched my "Royal Road Legends" () account since a few days ago after receiving some personal help from the beautiful phoenix, Wing-Sama, of the Royal Road Legends website, whew, and will be posting chapters there as well so please, if you can, inform your friends over so that they also enjoy our story and be up to date with the current progress of Siva's quest.

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

Well then, please enjoy the read.

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 11 Surprise Connections
================================  

After he got out of the room, he felt something cold touch his nape and he swore it felt like being trimmed by something sharp and thin. His spider sense is telling him, danger is on its way. 

But just after he opened the door to the lounge and had all his Disguise Gear equipped, a familiar scenario took place that made his eyes flat.

"You!" one of the strong looking players walked on his direction, kicking the floor as if it was an enemy. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

There were three strong-looking players there, each with their own four guards and two attendants. So the total number of antagonistic forces were 21, excluding the two servant NPCs who looked frightened by the impending trouble in the lounge.

A second strong-looking leader approached, two of his guards drawing staff while the other two crossed their arms in ridicule.

With the third just calmly looking at them, Siva started to mentally count the people around him.

"Four." he whispered.

"Huuuuh?" the upper lips of the first leader curled up, displaying an ugly smug. He was a Sword Mage, by the look of his double edged sword. And by his 'huh' that seemed like a signal, all his men stood up and drew all their swords.

He reassessed. "Nine."

"What the fuck does that suppose to mean?" the second leader with an even more ugly smug face, summoned a scepter with a pointed tip and poked it to his chest. "I fuckin' hate people who act high and mighty like that with Señor Dante!"

"I wouldn't do that again if I were you." Siva's voice, in the mask that impeded his mouth, sounded like one certain 'Vader' from a country far away. 

He meant that as a warning and to a calm tone at that as to not ruin his good mood but it seems that wherever he go, he actually attracts more trouble than he wanted.

Under his cloak, he slowly moved his hands to his guns but this made the two cross armed guards behind the second pull their staffs and shouted.

"Watch out!"

Spell lights were cast, but not released.

"Eleven against one." Siva whispered in a sigh.

"So what?" Said the first leader in a haughty way. "The guy you just made to look like a servant is a respectable leader to us. You mess with his image, you mess with all of us."