Chapter 26 The Girl Named Samantha

For latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Please leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

We're currently #10 as of this post's writing.

Enjoy the read and please, again, do not forget to leave me that small little VOTE.

Xp

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 26: The Girl Named Samantha
================================

ONE SECOND after their teleport lights disappeared, the pause that engulfed more than 200 players ended with a yell.

"Get her!"

Five long staves with different shapes, wielded by five wizards in varying different colored robes burst into an attack formation. Following their lead, the crowd went off to a unified roar as spells and swords, arrows, dark spears, daggers, explosions, gusts of winds, chains, and all kinds of attacks available echoed in the whole area.

The scene was like a miniature version of the battle of the five armies as they all came to attack the ones they thought was their greatest rivals in the mission.

In the central plaza where they appeared, the citizens of the city was needlessly dragged in.

"There are people in here!" shouted the girl that pulled Siva and she pulled her guns and shot the wizards.

But her bullets didn't reach them. It stopped in midair as if invisible hands grabbed them.

With a crazed smile on his face, Six pulled a staff as he used telekinesis to throw it further than the two.

The staff pierced the land 30 meters away from them and she clicked her tongue as she looked up. The rest of Six's team began to take formation and the girl had to press Siva's hand hard as she click her tongue.

"This is bad."

One man on each sides of the pentagonal formation, 50 meters apart from each other, a five layered seal with runes and characters in them appeared at the lines.

"What's happening here?! Why are you attacking us?"

No answer came to Siva as him and Samantha went back to back. "Don't be fooled, Rex!"

"These guys aren't good people!" after saying that, she knelt down and released her Dual Beretta, summoning in place a large coffin that manifested on her side. And when she saw Siva's petrified shocked face, "In what part of what I said did you not understand? These guys are just pretending to be good people! They're father's henchmen!"

Father's henchmen?

Pegasus...

Siva couldn't immediately process the thoughts that is currently running on his mind. First he was kissed by a person he seem to know but don't remember, and now he was being hunted by the people under the person who he just also learned had once tried to kill him.

"Who... who are these people?"

Eyes wide without his skull mask, as Siva's shocked face was still yet to vanish, Samantha pulled the ending latch of the coffin-shaped container and pulled the long hilt of the weapon up to her shoulder.