Chapter 4 Capability

Just relaunched my "Royal Road Legends" (www.RoyalRoadL.com) account since a few days ago after receiving some personal help from the beautiful phoenix, Wing-Sama, of the Royal Road Legends website, whew, and will be posting chapters there as well so please, if you can, inform your friends over so that they also enjoy our story and be up to date with the current progress of Siva's quest.

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

Well then, please enjoy the read.

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 04: Capability
================================  

Dragons are territorial creatures. 

They are horror reincarnated. They instill fear not only on the Terrans and Humans but also to the creatures of the place they decided to be their lair.

As Siva's thoughts raced on, he grimaced on the reality of the situation.

"GO!"

One kick in the air and Siva darted off west. Volt stretched his arms wide and wings of shaded blue and red metallic feathers expanded on his back. 

Wind kicked up on his face, messing his hair as the boosters' bursts pushed him off the ground, Volt was carried into the sky as he began to dart off.

Then he tilted hard to the left, the pull of gravity and the push of his updraft rendered his turn buoyant in the sea of air so he hovered.

He saw Siva got flanked by two Lapis Lazuli on both sides, they were glaring at him, eyes hungry and angry, low growls echoing like a mad cat. 

While the dragon far above who came from the mountains of the north descended without care, Volt's mind worked in on the situation so he noticed the anomaly of their fates.

The Dragon was aiming for the ruins. 

Aiming to take a nest.

Dragons had a knack for ruins, and just as the Guardian of the Forest was defeated by the pinned down Siva, the elemental dragon who rules over all creatures of Terroa went to claim a land they originally owned.

He wasn't going to give this land away to the evil men for the second time.

"Siva!"

"Go! I can escape this!"

Volt clicked his tongue, he threw his sword away and it vanished, replaced by an arm sized launcher.

A fire was lit inside and a dart of a rocket propelled grenade flew off the bore. Its destination was the grounded Siva's area and the RPG exploded with a loud bang and a bright flash.

He feared that Siva might have been blinded by the sudden explosion but what he saw was contrary to his crazy thoughts.

The monsters roared painfully as the flashbang blinded their eyes. Siva jumped off to escape the scene and he followed Volt who began dashing away.