Chapter 15 The Day's End

I've relaunched my "Royal Road Legends" (www.RoyalRoadL.com) account since a few days ago after receiving some personal help from the beautiful phoenix, Wing-Sama, of the Royal Road Legends website, whew, and will be posting chapters there as well so please, if you can, inform your friends over so that they also enjoy our story and be up to date with the current progress of Siva's quest.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

Well then, please enjoy the read.

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 15 The Day's End
================================  

...Baron's condition is dropping. DNI Therapy is the last option I think we had left.

These words were ringing on his mind all the way until he came back to Terroa. He was at the balcony, in the night sky of Loire, accompanied by his favorite java, watching the twinkling of the lights far and wide.

With the winds blowing like a whisper to his skin, Siva stared at the landscape and separated the black and the yellow, the red, the blue, and the blinking little lights of the busy city streets of Loire.

His body's shaking but not due to cold but due to the fact that he can't relax his muscles. At least, before his real body suffered any kind of problems, the NL-D had already separated the abnormal brain signals just before it was triggered in the Medulla Oblongata, stopping the process of palpitation and therefore stopping his body from doing excessive oxygen intake.

Actually, he already planned to sleep a little while ago after his conversation with Faust, but after he received the news and learned of his one month sleep, he can't find a reason to relax and so to save time, he waited for his drowsiness to come inside the game.

And yet after two hours of nothing, instead of feeling drowsy, he was feeling wide awake. He can't relax his muscles, he can't even close his eyes.

Because every time he close his eyes, all he could see is that image of his parents in the car accident, and the one little treasure he had left in this world bleeding on his arms.

His consciousness awoken, he snapped open his eyes and felt himself gasping for air.

Surprise drew over him as he didn't even realized that he was actually closing his eyes. It was as if there was some part of him who ordered his body, or his mental rendering of his body, to fall asleep even if his mind is totally active.

"What the fuck...!!"

It's that feeling again. Like he was grasping every inch and detail of everything around him, like his mind is stretching far wider than the time of the world.

All kinds of sounds vanished, there was just plain and deep silence, so loud, a silence so eerily deafening that he immediately panicked and felt for his surroundings.

The trembling of his muscles stopped and he saw his hand trying to stop the other.

"What in the world is happening?"

It was in that moment that he felt another person's presence in the room. He turned around, guns on both his hands and he saw a shadow looking at him.