Chapter 9 Siva's Delight

Just relaunched my "Royal Road Legends" (www.RoyalRoadL.com) account since a few days ago after receiving some personal help from the beautiful phoenix, Wing-Sama, of the Royal Road Legends website, whew, and will be posting chapters there as well so please, if you can, inform your friends over so that they also enjoy our story and be up to date with the current progress of Siva's quest.

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

Well then, please enjoy the read.

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 9 Siva's Delight
================================  

Regrettably, all meetings must also have their farewells.

He added the twins on his friend list but he rejected the invitation to add him on theirs. He just told them that if he had some treasure hunting to do he'd contact them, a reason good enough for them to look forward to.

On the bar, he saw Dante enter from the direction of the Inn. He wore his mask back, although manually so to avoid attention, so Dante didn't recognize Siva until he introduced himself so.

"Oh." Dante dropped the glass as he was cleaning and studied his appearance, a spark of interest glowed in his eyes.

"I need to speak to you about something."

"Hmm, you came back in time. This is not the proper place to discuss this. Let's talk in the lounge."

Siva followed Dante as they escaped the rowdy scene of the bar, ignoring the curious eyes from the patrons and his new found acquaintances astonished gaze.

Up the stairs, then to the same hallway, the rooms, and finally the gathering area, in the lobby of the Illuminati HQ, as always, were people waiting there in the lounge. 

Assuming they're all members of The Illuminati, either waiting for their clients, for Dante, or was just there to waste time and have a chit chat with the other members, they all glanced over Siva when as soon as they came.

He just ignored them, not even batting a single muscle to look their way.

The luxurious hall was more noticeable to him now than the first time he had visited. And he also noticed the few curious gazes tinged with antagonism directed at him. He's already used to that. No, more like, theirs were just too light compared to the monsters' intents.

There were cups served in there and a maid to attend to their needs. It looked like a gathering of high ranking players as there were escorts and guard-looking people standing behind strong looking players in the seat.

As a gift, Siva spent a few moments scanning them for signs of Garin's group or their members, but he didn't see anyone familiar so he turned his eyes back to Dante.