Chapter 3 Escape Plan

Just relaunched my "Royal Road Legends" (www.RoyalRoadL.com) account since a few days ago after receiving some personal help from the beautiful phoenix, Wing-Sama, of the Royal Road Legends website, whew, and will be posting chapters there as well so please, if you can, inform your friends over so that they also enjoy our story and be up to date with the current progress of Siva's quest.

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE so that we can push for our story to be #1 in the genre list in this Volume.

Well then, please enjoy the read.

================================
Volume 4
Chapter 03: Escape Plan
================================  

"Hmm, Rio, why do I feel like you're happy?"

"Me? Happy?"

"Yeah. You've been down ever since you told us you were banned to enter your new friend's house." 

"Or did something happen to your guys since then to make you smile the whole day?"

"Oh that? Hehe..."

"No wait, don't tell us. Does it have something to do with the new adventure you said you're having?"

"What?! Really?! Did that strong party member you said trashed another S-rank monster?"

"No way!"

"And Volt was there with you!"

"Oh I'm so envious of you, Rio. Volt was so handsome I just want to be saved by him everyday."

"Eww. Trust me on that one, girl, you don't want to be saved by that jerk everyday. He will charge you double for the service each and every time."

"Haaaaaaaaa... I don't mind if I can hug him."

"And smell him!"

"And lick his armpit."

"""Eww...!!!"""

"I was just kidding! So tell us, Rio! Tell us!"

"What's wrong with you guys, there's nothing exciting in our situation in that forest. For all you guys to know, we're still trapped and me smiling is not even relevant to that adventure."

"Oh, so why are you smiling all day then?"

"Hmm, let's just say a secretive friend of mine had just learned how to open up more." 

"Ow, you're no fun."

"Well, I would just have to inform you guys of what happens today so I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

"""Bye, girl!"""

**************************

"What? Why are you in such a hurry, Elsie? Your shift is not until in the next hour?"