{Dreamnap}

[Original Titel: "I'm sorry.."]

[Type: Angst + Fluff i think.]

[TW:Mentions of Death]

[Au: Dead!Dream]

[Words: 646]

[Edited: Yes]
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sapnap, why do you even care?" George asked his Best friend, since Dream disappeared Sap wasn't being himself anymore. "Is it really because of HIM?" George was kinda mad, why would Sapnap care so much about Dream all Dream did was bad stuff, he even said that he didn't care about anyone or anything "Yes, it is because of him George. I don't know, how you can be so damn blind, i love that man okay? Of course i care about him." George, to be honest didn't know what he was supposed to say, his best Friend just told him he loved a psychopathic and Manipulative Bastard, how was he supposed to react? "Maybe, we can check the little lake we all used to hang out at?" He asked, he didn't like Dream, but he did like Sapnap and somehow understood what he was feeling. Sapnap of course immediately stood up and went out of the house, followed by George.

As soon as they arrived at the lake they spotted someone sitting there, someone they have never seen before. "Who the frick is that?" George laughed "As if i know." Sapnap just rolled his eyes at his friend and walked over to the person sitting there. George following unsure if they should have come here in the first place.

"Hello?" The unknown person flinched at Sapnaps voice "Who are you?" The person turned around and locked eyes with Sap, Sapnap immediately know who it was, he knew those emerald green eyes and those Freckles that went from his one cheek to the other "Dream, what the hell?" Dream stood up and walked a few steps backwards, carefull not to get too close to the water behind him. "I'm sorry, Sap." George decided it was best to leave those two alone, they definetly needed their time alone. "Wait- you remember me?" Sapnap asked confused as to why the gost remembered him [Next Chapter will be an explanaition of my Ghost au not only for Dream but also every other Ghost, so if your still confused after this just read that] Dream only nodded in response "How?" Sapnap asked now alot calmer than before "Well, before the ghosts get send back to the overworld we get to decide what or who we want to remember. Some like Ghostbur pick only happy things, so that they can live an innocent life without any bad stuff. I decided to forget it all i guess, as i only remember you and nothing nor anyone else." Sapnap teared up as the Ghost explained 'So you do care.' He thought and went to hug the ghost tightly "I missed you Dream." Dream hesitated but hugged back and smiled brightly patting Sapnaps back.

"How about we go to my home and cuddle a bit? I could tell you war stories, stories that actually happened?" Sapnap smirked as the Ghost nodded his head aggresively, they used to do that in their childhood as well, but Sapnap wasn't in the war stories back then he just told the ones his Grandfather told him back then. "Okay then to my house we go!" Sapnap said grabing Dreams hand and leading him to his house.

"Hey Dream what do you want to do now-?" Sapnap looked down next to him, they were cuddling and watching movies the whole time, Dream must've fallen asleep during 'The Lorax' great movie-. Sapnap made himself comfortable as well and soon also fell asleep. Not the nicest way to find your long lost crush, but he knew that Dream still loved him, i mean why would he want to remember Sapnap if he didn't love him anymore? Yes, Dream still loved Sapnap and Sapnap still loved Dream, so everything in that moment was perfect.