{Big brother Dream}

[Original Title: Replaced]

[Type: Angst]

[AU: Big brother Dream, Tommy and Dream siblings]

[Words: 730]

[Edited: No]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Tubbo! Are you ready?" Tommy asked, Tubbo and him planned on going to the lake today and have a picnic, they planned that for weeks now and today was finally the day. "Ready for what?" Tubbo asked confused, "The picnic you idiot!" Tommy said smiling at his shorter friend, "What Picnic? I'm going out to the lake with Ranboo today!" Tubbo said smiling innocently, but even if he smiled that innocent, he wasn't innocent in that moment, because he was now a person who hurt their best friends feelings and broke Tommys heart into millions of pieces. "Oh. Have fun." Tommy said, less excited and less happy, actually sounding kinda broken. "You okay Tommy?" Tubbo asked confused where the males happiness went "I'm fine, Tubbo." He quickly said before running into the forest. He didn't want to admit it, but it reall hurt the blond teenage boy. After a while of running the boy sat down, leaning against a tree. What he didn't know was that this was the trainings place from a specific masked man. "Dumb Ranboo. I swear to god if i ever see an enderman i'll cut it's head off." Tommy said angry at himself, Tubbo, Ranboo and basically every Enderman on the server.

He didn't care anymore, he just let his emotions out so he cried, he buried his face in his arms and cried. Ater a while he felt someone sit down next to him, the crying boy looked up only to find his older brother Dream next to him. "What are you doing here?" Dream asked, not even looking at Tommy, Dream purposely didn't look at Tommy since the Teen never liked if people saw his face after or while he was crying. "I ran away." "From what? What happened?" The masked man asked worried about his younger brother "Tubbo replaced me with Ranboo. That's why i'm not at the lake with him." Tommy explained heartbroken. "It might sound weird, but i 100% know what you mean." Dream said looking down at the grass "Anyways, who says that you have to stick with Tubbo for your entire live? Just stay with George, Sapnap and me!" Dream added and finally looked at Tommy "You think that'd be okay?" Tommy looked the older boy in the eyes "Of course! And don't worry they won't think your annoying, believe me but i'm more annoying than you if i don't take my meds. But they still love me!" Dream smiled a warm, geniune and soft smile at Tommy and he knew that Dream wasn't lying.

"Guys i'm back!" Dream yelled as he entered the big house, Tommy closely behind him. "What's he doing here?" Sapnap asked as he spotted Tommy, "He's a part of the Dream Team now if you want to or not." Dream yelled making sure George will hear him as well. "Okay, why though?" Sapnap asked "Tubbo replaced Tommy with Ranboo." Dream quickly explained and took his mask off, putting it away. "Come on Tommy. I'll show you your room." Dream said and dragged Tommy upstairs.

"Hey Tommy! Come on let's go." Tubbo said "Huh? For what?" Tommy asked confused, "To the picnic!" Tubbo said excited "Tubbo.." Tommy started in a very serious tone "What?" Tubbo asked with that innocent smile again "We were supposed to go to the lake three weeks ago." "Oh, i'm sorry, let's go now!" Tubbo said "I can't go now. I already am late, Sapnap George and Dream are already waiting for me." Tommy answered, the Dream Team taught him how to forget about Tubbo and move on. "When do you have time?" Tubbo asked, sounding kinda sad "Not for you. You can ask Ranboo if he wants to go with you i'm sure he'll say yes. Now if you excuse me i'll go." Tommy said and left to meet up with the Dream Team, the Team he was finally a part of.

After a few months that one things changed, if you talked about the Dream team you didn't talk about George, Sapnap and Dream. You talked about George, Sapnap, Dream and Tommy. And Tubbo and Tommy weren't best friends anymore, but it didn't bother them that much anymore. Tubbo had Ranboo and Tommy had George, Sapnap and Dream. So everyone was happy.