{Dreamnotfound}

[Original Title: "Protect me in this war."]

[Type: Angsty]

[TW: War, Mentions of Death, blood and Fighting.]

[AU: Soldier Dream, War]

[Words: 817]

[Edited: No]

--------------------------------------------------------------

George walked around, he didn't know what to do, he had no idea where he even was all he knew was that it was war and that he was still alive and that he wanted to survive. He probably walked for hours now as it was already getting dark, George was scared of the dark since the war started. I mean in the dark he couldn't see the enemies. "Hey! You, what are you doing here?" George looked around panicked "Don't worry, i won't hurt you." The voice sounded softer this time. George felt a hand on his shoulder and immediately turned around, there a emerald-eyed boy stood, he had freckles on his cheeks and a lot scars on his face and, well basically everywhere. "Do you have a home?" The emerald-eyed boy asked, George only shook his head "Then come with me." The guy said and walked past George he didn't grab George because he didn't want to force him to do anything. 

As soon as they reached the place George was met with a beautiful sight, there was a fire place with a chicken above it, people playing games with each other and laughing, even if they all had weapons on them the atmosphere was amazing. "Hey Guys!" The boy yelled and smiled brightly "Hey Dré!" a boy with a bandanna said "Dré?" George asked "Yeah, that's my nickname, my actual name is Dream." He explained "Oh, My name is George, nice to meet you." George said smiling nervously. "Nice to meet you George, my name is Sapnap!" The bandanna guy said. The rest of the night was very cool, they ate joked around and had fun. In the night one person always stayed awake and made sure no enemies came and after about an hour they switched. George could sleep the whole time.  

When George woke up he saw them all pack their bags "What are you doing?" He asked, still sleepy, "We can't stay here any longer. It's too dangerous staying at one place the whole time. Dream heard noises here yesterday night so it's best if we leave." Bad explained and continued packing his stuff "Okay." George said and got up. 

"This place looks good!" Sapnap said, it was near a river that was good but also dangerous. "Sure, why not." Skeppy said and sat down. They all helped building up the tents and all that stuff, "George are you good at making fire places?" Sapnap asked "Kinda." The brunette answered "Can you make us one?" George nodded and started building them one. I mean he didn't want to sit there doing nothing while everyone else was being productive. 

They worked until late at night. "I'll go explore it here a bit." Dream said as he stood up "Are you sure? It's dark and food is almost ready." George said unsure if that was a good idea "Just leave me some of it." Dream said and left them. "Don't worry, he's always like that." Sapnap said. 

After about three hours Dream finally came back, "Dream finally you're ba-..." "-ck." Sapnap talked, he paused as he looked at Dream, Dream had an injury at his head, only a small one, and his right arm and his left leg were completely messed up. "Oh my god Dream!" Bad yelled and run up to Dream to help him "We can't stay here." He said "Near here is a little city. They will kill us if they find us." Bad shushed Dream by putting a finger on his lips "We'll leave tomorrow in the morning." Sapnap said, smiling at Dream. "Yeah, you were right George i should have stayed here." Dream giggled.

"Everyone wake up! Fast!" Sapnap yelled, it was in the middle of the night, obviously it was Sapnaps turn to watch out for enemies, everyone immediately stood up and grabbed their weapons, George run to Dream making Dream lay back down. "No, George. I have to help." He said and stood up again, grabbing his Axe and shield. George came out after it got silent outside, he had to listen to them all screaming and the sounds of blood. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't. His eyes widened as he saw what happened. There were way too many dead bodies and Sapnap and Dream were two of those dead bodies. George run up to them. "They didn't die for nothing don't worry." Bad said. "We need to leave!" Skeppy said. "We can't take anything with us, i already see their torches." You heard the panic in his voice, but he tried to stay quiet so that the enemies wouldn't hear him. "Sorry Sapnap. And I'm really sorry Dream." George whispered and stood up running away followed by everyone else.