{Dreamnoblade}

[Original Title: Don't leave us!]

[Type: Angst]

[TW: Swearing, Mentions of Blood and Torture]

[AU: Prison AU, Roleplay AU]

[Words: 1374]

[Edited: No]
----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry Technoblade, but you belong in here." Quackity laughed, "You sick bastard" Technoblade mumbled only Dream being able to hear him. "Oh, Technoblade~ Dream didn't explain to you what this is like did he?" Quackity teased, Dream sighed and sat down on the bed. "What are you talking about?" Technoblade asked confused, he did notice something was off, but he didn't know what it was. "Your life will be a living hell from now on." He got out a Netherite axe, "What? How did you get this in here?!" Technoblade yelled confused, "Sam...he allows him to bring it in and torture us." Dream mumbled quietly looking down at the floor. "Oh, probably because of the revive book right? But why would you torture me?" Technoblade asked raising an eyebrow. "Oh Technoblade, dear Technoblade. I have enough reasons to torture you both. But don't worry i'll only hurt Dream." Quackity smiled and walked closer to Dream "Now, tell me where the book is or you know what happens~" Dream stood up "How often do i have to tell you? I'm the revive book you idiot! Nobody can take it away from me." Dream said annoyed, "Oh man, you never learn do you?" and with that he beat Dream giving him new scars. "You're the idiot here." Dream laughed insanely, Quackity left realizing Dream wouldn't say a word about the book. "You do this everyday?" Technoblade asked worried about the other male "Yup, don't worry i'm used to it." He explained.

And with that the Roleplay for today ended. "Sam! You can let us out now. The Roleplay is over!" Dream yelled wanting to finally get out of that place, it was really hot in there because of the lava you know? "No." Sam answered, the lava was up so they could talk normally. "What?!" Technoblade yelled "The Roleplay is over, let us out!" Sam only shook his head "That was our plan all along, to get both of you in prison. Then let you stay here even outside Roleplay. You are just too annoying, nobody really likes you." Sam exlained "You're just too annoying and hard to deal with. Why would we hang out with you out of Roleplay." He added. "Sapnap..? George...?" Dream mumbled, he can't believe that they don't care about him. He didn't care about most people, but these two? He loved them with all his heart they were his Best Friends after all. "Philza..?" Technoblade looked down on the floor, he can't believe that Philza doesn't care. Both males looked at the floor tearing up.

"They..don't care?" Both spoke, they thought it was all just Roleplay, just Roleplay...
"Wow, what great friends we have." Technoblade sighed, Sam already left and let the Lava back down. "Yeah, at least we have each other right?" Dream tried to stay optimistic. During the Roleplay they had to stay together in prison even if they weren't in the Roleplay at the moment, so they became better Friends than before. "I guess so."

And that has been going on for awhile, Sam after the Roleplay always left them in the prison and went to have fun with the others. "I'm done! No, i'm no longer doing this!" Dream yelled and stood up from the bed, Dream had those outbursts quite alot. But Technoblade was able to calm him down everytime before he did something stupid. Technoblade sighed, "Calm down Hun." Yes, the both of them treated each other very differently since they found out. More close, you know? Of course they are like that, i mean they have no one else anymore. "No! Are we just going to stay here and do nothing?" He asked annoyed "Of course not, but how do you plan on getting out?" Technoblade asked calmly, he was being very thankful for Dream since the other male helped him lots of time when he was about to loose it, of course Technoblade would do the same for Dream and show his soft and nice side. "Did you forget who this SMP belongs to?" Dream smirked "You obviously- oh." Techno realized what Dream meant "Exactly, go in creative mode and leave this prison. Together of course." He explained, Dream changed his gamemode to creative the chat announcent. "Let me just change the spawnpoint to this cell." Dream smirked, insane were both him and Technoblade. "Okay, now let's go!" Dream grabbed Technoblades hand and broke them a way out after deactivating the lava so they would be save.

"Oh my god, yey sunlight!" Technoblade giggled, suddenly he was teleported to somewhere else. "A warning next time please." Dream giggled and apologized, they were at Technoblades house now "Set your spawn point." Dream and Technoblade both did that. /kill everyone and with that everyone except Dream and Technoblade spawned in the prison. "Can we visit them pleasee? I want to see them suffer." Technoblade smirked. "Sure." And with that Dream teleported them back to the cell, "Hey there~" Technoblade giggled and Dream went to activate the Lava "Now, suffer like we did. Just know you'll stay in here for forever. Don't worry it's not as bad. Sweetie can you clear their inventory?" Techno asked softly "Sure. But take out everything you have in your inventory." Both took out everything they had and then /clear everyone "Done." "Why would you do this to us?!" Sapnap yelled "Oh, we can ask you guys the same. You did the exact same to us." Dream dropped them stacks of food and left with Technoblade back to his house. "So everything on the SMP is ours now?" Technoblade asked curious "Of course bubs." Dream smiled.

And from that day on they visited everyone everyday. They had a lot of fun, they did everything they wanted to and just had fun in general. Everything belonged to them now and they were living the best life ever. In the end they got married and of course because they weren't heartless took care of Michael like he was their own child. Michael grew up thinking Technoblade and Drean were his parents. Not like they cared they did love him like their own son, and Technoblade is a pig hybrid as well so it does work out if you see it that way.

"Mama! Look what i drew!" Michael yelled running over to Dream, he showed him a drawing of him and Technoblade kissing. Dream blushed and took the picture "Wow, that's great Micheal! Let's hang it up somewhere shall we?" Michael nodded and ran around the house searching for a place to hang it. In the end they hung it up in the living room where everyone could see it. "I'm back!" Technoblade yelled and entered the living room "Mama look Daddy is back!" Michael yelled excited. "Welcome back Honey." Dream got a kiss from Technoblade and Michael kidnapped the other pig and went to play with him. "I'll be outside you two. Goodbye!" Dream smiled.

"Now who do we have here?" Quackity was the first to notice Dream, "Just wanted to make sure y'all are alive." He talked in a very mean way to them. Of course he would. "Dream answer me one question please. How is Michael?" Tubbo asked worried "He's perfectly fine. We're taking care of him." "What? You're his parents now?!" Ranboo was really mad at them, it was his and Tubbos child after all. "Believe me Ranboo, he has a better live with us than with you. He is the happiest child that has ever lived on this SMP. Now if you don't want to be banned accept the fact that Michael is completely fine without you. I'll be leaving now, goodbye." Dream said and teleported back to their home. "Hello Mama!" Michael said excited. "Do you want to play with me and Daddy?" He asked nicely, of course Dream couldn't turn him down. "Sure, why not." Dream smiled and played with Technoblade and Michael. That was their life now. The best life they could ever have. Sometimes revenge is a really good thing. Not always though, but in this case it was good.