{"The new Student"}

[Ship: Dré Harem, mainly Illumina x Dream]

[Type: I have no idea, fluff probably?]

[AU: Highschool AU]

[Words: 1717]

[Edited: No]

[Extra: If i do more than one ship i'll also use the original title as title (Duh) and write the ships here.]

[Extra 2: Wut?....I'm still confused how i got so many views-...HeLp]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Techno!" Tommy yelled while running into the pinkettes direction, followed by Tubbo and Ranboo, "What do ya need?" Technoblade asked already annoyed. "Have you heard? There's a new student coming today!" Tubbo said excited "A new student?" Wilbur asked "Holy fck- where did you come from?" Technoblade asked "Awh, did i scare you?" Wilbur asked giggling. "Anyways, this topic sounds boring, Goodbye." Technoblade said and left, good idea since class was starting soon, "Have you seen him already?" Wilbur asked the three younger boys, "No, but Skeppy has and he said if he wouldn't have Bad he would have fallen in love with the new student." Ranboo explained. "Anyways, i'll go to class now Bye." Ranboo said and left, "Hey wait for us!" Tommy yelled and ran after Ranboo dragging Tubbo with him. "What idiots." Wilbur said to himself and made his way to class as well.

"Okay. You all probably heard about the new student already. Well he is in our class." The Teacher said and everyone sat themselves down properly, wanting to make a good first impression, just then someone knocked on the door. "Come in." The Teacher, Misses Ike, said. The principal walked in and stood himself down in front of the class "I just wanted to inform you that the new student is very important you could say. So please be nice, he is somewhat rich i guess?" The principal spoke nervously. The class laughed "You want the money for the school don't you?" Sapnap asked laughing, the principal nodded and just left "Oh my god he was being honest with us." Technoblade said, with a fake dramatic gasp. Then once again, someone knocked and Misses Ike let them in. 

The new student was standing in front of the class, everyone staring at him scanning him. He had Dirty blonde hair, Beautiful emerald green eyes, Freckles going from one cheek to the other, he was wearing a green crop top and a black shirt under it and normal ripped jeans. All in all he was beautiful "Hello, my name is Dream nice to meet you all." He introduced himself smiling brightly. "Dream you can sit down next to Fundy. Fundy please raise your hand." Misses Ike said and Fundy raised his hand smiling at the fact he could befriend the New Student first. 

"Hey Dream!" Fundy said as Dream sat down next to him, "Hey, Fundy right?" Fundy nodded smiling. "One question, why did you join our class? Did you move here or?" Dream looked at Fundy and smiled "Yeah, i moved here a few days ago." He answered and smiled. "Any specific reason?" Fundy asked "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." He quickly added making Dream giggle 'How adorable.' Fundy thought smiling "Don't worry, I moved here because of parental issues you could say." Fundy nodded and started listening to the Teacher again.

"Hey!" Sapnap said as he walked over to Fundy and Dream. "Dream, Fundy, how are you two?" He asked, "We're good!" Fundy said smiling. "Hey, don't start the party without me." Wilbur said dramatically "Chill your ass Wilbur." Technoblade said also joining in "What's going on here?" George said, he looked kinda sleepy, no wonder he slept through class. "Hey Guys!" Tommy yelled from the door walking over, followed by Ranboo and Tubbo. "Wow, almost everyone is here now." Fundy giggled. "Man, this is kinda awkward." Dream said and stood up, "Anyways, do any of you know someone named Illumina?" Dream asked "Illumina..?" Wilbur asked, already jealous, "Yeah, do you know him?" Dream asked again "We do! We can bring you to him." Sapnap said and smiled grabbing Dream by the hand dragging him out of the classroom.