{Dreamnoblade}

[Original Title: "Don't worry, i'm here for you"]

[Type: Angst with a little bit of fluff]

[AU: In real life au/youtuber au. Still only an au.]

[Words: 1658]

[TW: swearing, mentions of stalking/stans. Mentions of sharp things. Probably inappropriate and creepy stuff]

[Edited: Yes!]

[Extra: I'll probably start doing second parts for some of the One-shots, i will name those parts after the ship name and then the Original Title will say which one it's the second part of.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait- where is Dream?" Tommy asked, everyone from the SMP was in a VC, they were doing a very important lore stream. But they of course can't do it if Dream, their main villain, isn't there. "Maybe he's asleep?" Sapnap asked, "I'm gonna call him." Badboyhalo got out his phone and called the green man. After a few minutes you heard the tone of Dream answering the call "Dream? Where are you?" Bad asked, everyone was live already their viewers waiting for the lore to begin, "B-bad?" You almost didn't hear the blob "Dream, are you okay?" Bad asked worried, everyone else was staying silent wanting to hear what was going on, plus Dream can't even hear them. "Is it okay if you do the lore without me for today?" Dream said avoiding Badboyhalo's question. "Sure, i'll call you back tomorrow." Bad said, both said their goodbyes and Dream hung up.

"Bad! We need him for today's stream!" Tommy yelled mad that Dream wouldn't be there "Tommy, Dream didn't sound okay at all. I think it's fine if we don't do the lore today." Badboyhalo said, calm as always. "Fine, see you guys tomorrow then." Tommy huffed leaving the VC going to apologize to his stream and just stream some Minecraft Bedwars.

"Honestly, i'm very worried." George said "We all are George." Sapnap looked down on his phone, everyone nodded in real life before realizing no one has their face cam on. "Does anyone life near Dreams house? They could go check on him." Sam mumbled, and looked at everyone's username just like if he would look at them.  "I live 'near' him. With the car i would take about 30 minutes." Technoblade smiled.

"Can you go check on him?" Tubbo asked, he wanted to make sure Dream was okay, that's why he didn't follow Tommy.  "Obviously." Techno rolled his eyes and you heard him pack a few things "I guess i'll call you guys later?" The pig man asked, now standing in front of his PC "Some of us will stay in the VC, you can join back later." Sapnap mumbled, he definitely wanted to stay in the VC only to make sure his Best Friend was okay. "See y'all." Technoblade giggled trying to hide the fact he he was worried as hell and left the call. 

Technoblade was now standing in front of Dream's house taking a deep breath before ringing the door bell. The door slowly opened, only a bit though, "Dream?" Technoblade asked unsure of what else he could've said "Tech? What are you doing here?" Dream asked confused, his voice wavery "Did you cry?" Dream stayed silent he didn't want to lie, but he also didn't want to say the truth "Look Dream, we all are worried about you. Right now Sapnap and probably almost the whole SMP ,except Tommy, are waiting in the VC only for me to tell them if you're okay or not."

Technoblade sighed, he almost wanted to leave thinking Dream wouldn't answer him at all, but then the door opened and Technoblade's heart broke into millions of pieces, there he saw the Faceless man standing in front of him, crying. He hugged the shorter Green man and smiled being happy that Dream at least somewhat opened up to him and that he was able to be there for him.

"So, can you now tell me what's wrong?" The pinkette asked, both were sitting on Dream's couch each having a hot chocolate in their hand, as hot chocolate always helps. "You remember the thing with stans finding out my address?" Dream asked, Technoblade nodded already seeing where this is going "Well, that's not the only thing they've been doing. They also send me packages with very weird stuff in there, some creepy stuff and some really inappropriate stuff. All in all, they've been freaking me out. I don't know what to do anymore, i'm scared Technoblade." Dream said staring on the floor while speaking. (I literally just stared at my hand for 1 minute)

"I knew it. No one can be so calm in a situation like this. You know what, i will stay with you for now. And then when i leave i will come visit every weekend." The Blood God said, his voice already telling Dream that he won't take 'no' as an answer. "Sure." The princess of the Blood God answered taking a sip of his hot chocolate. 

"Techno, you're back!" Sapnap yelled, Dream fell asleep and Technoblade decided it was best to join the call now, so there he was sitting in the kitchen talking to a bunch of idiots even if he could be cuddling with his princess right now. "Yeah, obviously i am." He was surprised as he saw Tommy joined back and that actually everyone out of the SMP, except Dream, were in the VC. "So, what happened?" Quackity asked "His stans." Technoblade started "They have been sending him some really weird, creepy and even inappropriate shit. At least that's what Dream told me." Technoblade explained now way more calm than before.

"This green b!tch. Why didn't he say anything?" Tommy yelled, even he was worried about Dream. "I'm guessing he didn't want to annoy us with his own problems. Or he thought they would stop, but then it only got worse." Fundy said, Fundy and Dream don't act like it, but off camera they do lots of stuff together they're really good friends. "Could be." Techno said, being somewhat lost in his thoughts for a few seconds "Anyways, is he okay now?" Bad asked "He is sleeping right now, i decided i would stay here for awhile and after i leave i will visit him every weekend to check if he is okay you know?." He explained his plan. "Okay, that's very kind of you Mate." Philza smiled proud of Technoblade, "Dang, you sound like a very proud Father." Wilbur laughed "I am one." Philza answered and everyone laughed. At least some of them can brighten the mood even in that kind of situation. (Just came from school, feeling tired) 

"Dream, what is this?" Technoblade asked, the post-man just came and gave him some kind of package "I don't know, probably another fan-post thingy." Technoblade did notice Dream got many of them (I know they don't go directly go to where he lives, but let's pretend they do) "Can i open it?" Techno asked receiving a nod from Dream.

So the Blood God walked back to his room, he was in a VC with Wilbur, Tommy and Philza, Philza was streaming and it was loud as hell until Technoblade cam back. "Where did you go?" Tommy asked "The post dude came and Dream allowed me to open the package." Techno said excited. He took a cutter and opened the little box, "Holy fuc-" Techno cut himself off knowing that Phil was streaming. "Huh? What is it?" Wilbur asked out of curiosity, Technoblade grabbed inside the box and saw a cat maid dress a little note flew out, Techno read it quietly to himself ignoring the other three in the VC.

'Hey Kitten, Please wear this. Don't worry I'll come and take some cute pictures of it. And please don't wear any underwear under it ;)' Technoblade was grossed out, this was so disgusting. "Techno!" Philza yelled "Yea?" The pig man answered now back in reality "Is everything okay?" Tommy asked, worried about the all mighty pig "No, it's the package." Technoblade said and took a picture of the note and the maid dress and send it to Wilbur and Philza. "I send it to you guys, not to you Tommy, i don't think you even want to see this." Technoblade said and for once Tommy didn't complain about that if Technoblade reacted like that, he honestly didn't want to know. "Okay, what the heck?" Philza asked shocked about what kind of things these people send Dream, "Okay, for the stream i don't care if Dream wants it revealed or not. Dreams stans have been going even further and send him some really creepy stuff, that's why he wasn't there when the last lore stream was supposed to happen. The Dream stans are going to far, and that's definetely not good for any of us." Philza said, he was mad you heard that. And many Dream fans that were watching Phil's stream also understood what he meant.

"Will you really be alright?" Technoblade asked, he was about to leave Dream "I'll be fine." He answered smiling brightly "And you won't open any packages okay? Not without me." Technoblade stared at the shorter male, he was still terrified by what he saw with that one package. "Promise." Dream said, "Okay then, goodbye my little blob." The pinkette said smiling. Both hugged each other one more time and said their goodbyes before Technoblade drove away and Dream closed the door. 

"Promise us you will be more open from now on?" Sapnap asked his Best Friend, he was one of the people that were worried the most about Dream, i mean of course he was! "I Promise." Dream said smiling at the fact he had so many Friends that actually cared about him that much. "Good, now, let's do some Lore." Fundy said smirking. "Let's do it." Tommy said and logged onto the DreamSMP. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Moral of the Story: Famous people are also just humans, nobody deserves any kind of hate.]