{Thank you all <3}

So, kinda obvious but i wanted to thank everyone who has been reading this story!

I never thought i would even get 10 views, but that many? That's just insane, thanks to you so much! It meant the world to me when i got my first viewers and my first votes

I actually started this book for fun. I actually plan to upgrade my books a bit and i'm very sorry for not uploading much lately, i had school and all that stress was a bit much.

I think about making a uploading schedule, do you say it like that? I hope you do. I actually plan lots of things for this book. Like, i started writing this book as a hobby, still do, and i'm just very surprised how this turned out.

Also i got one question for you all. Do you like rare-ships more or the usual ones? Because i do them mixed, but i of course want to write the things you guys like to read!

I also take requests for any ideas, if you guys have any of course, i have my own ideas but it would be fun writing with someone elses idea. So if you have any DM me or comment. If you like to of course.

Just a thing i remembered, in this book won't be any kind of smut, maybe in the incorrect quotes chapters, but nowhere else. If you wonder why it's because i'm a Minor and i feel uncomfortable writing such things.

I mainly write these as bottom Dream one shots, sometimes there will be Top Dream too of course.

I plan on doing much Platonic stuff as well and yeah. Other ships will be in here as well, such as side ships i guess. Probably much Skephalo and other stuff.

Some of my stories will have some messages in, such as stop Homophobia and Transphobia. Or stop judging people because of the way they dress, i only do that because i feel like those things are very important.

Yes, i kinda use this chapter to inform you guys about stuff and more things. So yeah, what else is there to say?

Again, thank you all very much i apreciate it really much. About the uploading schedule, i will have one during summer break, i still have to think about a schedule during my school time. Because i think it's somewhat important to have a schedule. So that it's not random eveytime i upload. So that you maybe know like, "She is updating every monday night, i can read other things until they update" Something like that. Yeah, today i probably won't update anything else for today. Since me and my parents are doing something very special because i got accepted in the school i wanted to go.

So a last thank you and i wish you all a great day/Night!
Love you all /p <33