{Corpse x Dream}

[Original Title: Minecraft, what's that? Part 2]

[Type: Fluff and maybe some AnGsT?]

[AU: You can switch between different games. Ghost!Dream aka Dead Dream]

[Words: 1845]

[TW: Mentions of death, scars and blood. Swearing]

[Edited: No]

[Extra: You definetely(?) need to read the first part to understand any of this.]

[Extra 2: Here's the part two i promised you all <3 Love you /p]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corpse looked at the cute Ghost beside him and sighed "Are you ready?" He asked and recieved a nod from the probably younger Ghost. "OKay here we go." He switched the game with GhostDré and they spawned in Among Us.

Corpse had his eyes closed tightly, he didn't know if it worked or if Dré was still a Ghost. He slowly opened them again to check real quick and there he stood Dream. He had the same Emerald eyes as GhostDré and lots of scars everywhere. But Corpse couldn't see his face because of Dream's Mask. But he did see his pale skin 'Always had pale almost white skin huh?' The raven head thought to himself.

"Corpse!" Sykkuno yelled as he entered the room "You're back!" He smiled excited, Corpse was gone for awhile yeah. "Hey Sykkuno." Corpse smiled waving at his friend. "Who is that?" Ludwig asked pointing at Gho- Dream he pointed at Dream.

"That's Dream, he came from Minecraft with me." Corpse explained "I can introduce myself but okay." Dream huffed looking around the area. "Why is he here?" Brooke raised an eyebrow finding Dream kinda weird. "He died. That's why." Everyone was confused, if he died why don't just respawn? "To keep it short in the world we were in you only have three canon lifes. If you lose them you turn into a Ghost for forever. One of Dream's friend told me to-" Corpse was interrupted by Dream "Don't call me that." He plainly said "Why not?" Corpse didn't understand Dream wasn't a Ghost anymore so what should he call him?

"Call me Dré only Tech can call me Dream." Dream sighed he only trusted Technoblade after everything that happened. "Okay sorry." Corpse mumbled and continued "As i said his Friend told me to take him with me so he could continue living. That's what i did and here we are." Corpse laughed.

"OKay cool story." Brooke smiled at the Green man and walked over to him "My name is Brooke nice to meet you Dré!" She smiled and Dré smiled back under his Mask "Nice to meet you." He mumbled. "Come with me and Rae, we'll explain our game to you." Brooke grabbed Dream's hand and dragged him into her room.

"I don't trust him." Tina mumbled to herself "No need to think like that about him." Toast whispered to her since he heard her. "Oh man, their world is so damn dangerous." Corpse sighed and sat down next to Sykkuno.

"I don't want to say i told you, but i told you." He smiled innocently at the Masked male next to him. "I lost two of my canon lifes, don't ask me how because i have no fucking idea." Corpse laid his head back staring at the ceiling. Everyone laughed.

"Was there by any chance someone named Schlatt?" Lud asked Corpse looked at him "Yeah, but he is an asshole. Why?" Lud scratched his head "I met him before in another game we were playing." He laughed nervously "You should think about who you hang out with, he is an insane alcohol drinking tyrant in that game at least."

Soon after everyone went to bed since it was late and everyone was very tired. Corpse couldn't sleep though, he still wasn't used to normal sleeping because of his time he spend in the other game. "Dré, what are you doing?" He asked as he spotted the Ash-Blonde Male in the living room "Can't sleep." He simply answered. "What are you thinking about?" Corpse asked sitting down next to Dream "I didn't say i was thinking about something." Dream huffed annoyed by everyone "But you are so what is it?" Dream sighed and started playing with his scarf.