{Not a Chapter/Just me talking a bit}

So, i'm very excited lately because many things in my life are happening right now and i wanted to share them with someone and decided to just write them down here.

I'm switching schools very soon, well everyone does at least the oldest out of my school, because of that my whole class is doing a huge projekt. We're making some kind of Newspaper or our class. I love helping out with that even though it was pretty exhausting. Our class is like cut in half right now because of Corona and everything, but on Wednesday we all get back together! Not like i like them that much but i'm still happy that we can be together again.
Next week Tuesday we are doing an American Breakfast! Our Teacher basically forces us to do this, we even did a British one a few months ago.
In two weeks we leave the class, but before that we all go grilling together! Amazing right?
I'm very excited.

Now to the other thing that i'm very excited about.
You have to know that i live with my parents away from the rest of my Family. They live about 5 hours away from us, that's one reason why we rarely see them. But my Grandma's birthday is today and she invited us to go grilling on the weekend. Everyone will be there, except my Father he has work, I haven't seen them all since 3 years already. Some even longer.
And i can finally see my two cousins again, they are about 1-3 years old, last time i saw them was Christmas 2 years ago. I don't want them forgetting me, even though they probably already did.
I can't wait to finally visit them. Sadly i won't be able to upload since i leave on Friday go back on Sunday, but my Grandma doesn't have WiFi. I can't upload when i'm there but i could on the Train. I haven't seen any of the Minors in years actually, so i'm very excited.
My Grandma lives somewhere like the picture above, but if you ask me where she lives it's way prettier. It will be so much fun since it is pretty hot outside lately, and i'm sure as hell there will be a pool. I'm just so damn excited, this is just great. I haven't seen them in years i can't wait to finally go.

Thanks for reading this, i really appreciate if you did.
I wish you all a wonderful day and have fun!
I had a lot of fun talking to you guys! <3