{Dundy}

[Original Title: The Wedding]

[Type: Fluff with a hint of Angst]

[AU: Dundy wedding, DreamSMP but no bad things happened.]

[Words: 1017]

[Edited: No]

[Extra: A hint of DNF, Platonic Dreamnap]

[Extra 2: I'll try and post more, sorry but school has been stressful and all that, sorry again.]

[Extra 3: Decided to do a new category here 'Edited' nice right? I updated every part of this story for that xD Out of boredom i already did edit some of them]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally i can call you mine!" Fundy yelled and picked Dream up, Dream just giggled in response. "I love you too Fundy." Both smiled and the party actually started. Both were married and everyone celebrated that. "And? You finally got him, i'm proud of you!" Wilbur ruffled Fundys hair and smiled brightly "Thanks dad." Fundy smiled softly at his Father. "Dream!!" Sapnap yelled and ran over to Dream throwing himself at him "You look awesome! I'm so proud of you baby!" Everyone knew their friendship is one of the strongest, just great, so of course Fundy wasn't jealous of Sapnap, how could he be jealous? It was Sapnap after all. Dream giggled as his best friend threw him to the ground "Thanks Sap." Sapnap stood up again and helped the beautiful bride up. "Now let the party begin!" Sapnap yelled "I can tell you're already drunk, aren't you?" Sapnap only nodded and grabbed another glass everyone giggling because of that.

"Dreamie~ I love you!" Sapnap yelled and hugged Dream from the side. "Sapnap, you're weird as hell." "I'll be taking this." Fundy said and picked Dream up taking him away from everyone. "Thank you, god Karl and Quackity need to take more care of him. I can't do that for the rest of my life nu-uh." Dream shook his head, Fundy only giggling watching Karl try to calm down Sapnap. "Dream, do you ever plan on...nevermind." Fundy stopped and looked down on the floor "No, no tell me babe. No need to be shy or anything." Fundy looked up at Dream again "Would you ever adopt a kid with me?" He whispered, Dream still hearing him, "Of course! I would love to adopt a kid with you. Sometime later of course." Both males blushed and smiled at each other holding the others hand tightly.

Everyone was having fun and celebrated the marriage of Fundy and Dream, them now sharing the same last name. "Hey Fundy, maybe you should go check one Dream. He looks kinda down and somewhat sad?" Philza whispered and pointed at Dream who was sitting in his beautiful Dress in the corner making a not so happy face. "Good idea, thanks Phil." With those words said Fundy left and walked over to Dream. "Sweetie? What's wrong?" Fundy sat down next to Dream and looked at him worried. "I-i haven't seen George at all today...I thought he was my Best Friend, with Sapnap of course." He mumbled the last part and looked at his hands. "I'm sure he had something more important to do. He probably had a good reason." Fundy tried to cheer him up "More important than our wedding?" He asked sadly, "I'm sorry, i'm killing the mood right now. I'll be outside if you need me." Dream walked away, Fundy staring after his wife wondering if he should follow him.

"Is Dreamie okay?" Sapnap asked, also worried about him, "He's sad that George didn't come." Fundy explained and took a piece of the cake Dream and Puffy made for the wedding. "He has been gone for a long time now..I'll check on him." Fundy decided and Wilbur, Tommy, Punz and Sam, Sapnap also wanted to come but he was to drunk so Karl and Quackity didn't let him.

"Dream?" Fundy asked as he walked outside of the building, followed by the people i just named, "No, you shut up! You're just disgusting that's what you are!" You heard Dream yell "Dream, please listen to me..." George whined, everyone walked closer to them wanting to know what is going on. "George, you missed the most important part of my wedding!" Dream had tears in his eyes, yelling at his best friend, besides Sapnap don't want to leave him out now do we? "Dream please! Listen-" "No, enough. I don't know what's going on, but i don't like it." Fundy stepped in and walked next to Dream. "Just listen.." "Okay, say what you want to say and then leave." Fundy commanded "Dream...i didn't come just because...because...." George sighed "Because i still love you!" He yelled "Really?! Now? You want to say 'I love you' on my wedding?! Sorry George, but i gave you plenty of chances in my live to accept my love. You never took any of them, never. Then Fundy came and i fell inlove with him." Dream explained and walked back inside "George, he's right. You had your chances and you didn't take it."

"You good Dreamie~?" Sap asked him as soon as he came back inside. "I'm fine Sapnap, thanks for asking." Dream forced himself to bring up a Smile. He loved this day, but also hated it. It was the day he married Fundy, and the day he broke up the Friendship with George. His once Best Friend.."George.." Dream mumbled. "Don't worry, i'll make this the best day of your life!" Fundy smiled and took Dreams hand. Making his day the best of his live. They danced a lot, they ate, drank and just had fun. After the party, Fundy and Dream went into the Hotel they booked and spend the rest of the week with themselves and enjoyed their live, never talking about what happened with George.

All in all, Fundy and Dream were happily married. George regretted that he never admitted that he loved Dream. Sapnaps head hurted like hell the next day, Quackity and Karl had to take care of him. Wilbur cried the whole week because he was proud of his son. Philza had to take care of Wilbur. Tommy send many packages and letters to the love bird, something nobody expected him to do, Tommy was a good human being if you get to know him so. All in all it was perfect for everyone, maybe even for George.