{Dreamnoblade}

[Original Titel: His Home] 

[Type: Fluff]

[Au: Enderdragon!Dream, The end is allowed in this] 

[Words: 717]

[Edited; Yes]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                 

"For the last time Techno i do have a house! It's just very far away from here." Dream said pouting "Well, show me." Technoblade looked Dream straight in the eyes "Idiot." Dream just mumbled "See, you don't have a home. You're a homeless Teletubby." Techno smirked "You know what? Next week meet me at the community house, at exactly 8pm or else." Dream with those words turned around leaving Technoblade there staring at him "Are you going to build something or why a week?" Technoblade said to himself. 'Oh Honey, you don't have to build something only to impress me.' Techno thought and sighed going inside and doing his stuff. 

"You're late, didn't you tell me to come early or else?" Technoblade teased Dream, "Just follow me you jerk." Dream said turning around starting to walk into the direction of his 'home'. "You sure it exists?" Techno asked teasingly [Heatwaves just started playing- I hate live. This is supposed to be a Dreamnoblade chapter, not DNF] Dream just rolled his eyes "You'll see, but it's pretty far away." Technoblade just nodded continuing to follow Dream [Sometimes all i think About is you~ Late nights in the middle of June~]

"What the hell is this entrance, do you live underground or what?" Technoblade looked at the stairs infront of them that were going into some kind of cave." [Lol now 'Lovejoy-One day' is playing.] "You could say so?" "Wait- you don't know if you're living underground or not?" [Roadtrip. Okay i'll stop.....What a Roadtrip~] Dream just laughed and walked down followed by Technoblade. Soon they came to a very good decorated room that had a Portal in the middle of it "Don't tell me-" Technoblade got cut off by Dream "Yup, Yup it is what you think it is." He giggled and grabbed Technos hand jumping into the Portal dragging the pig pig Hybrid with inside.

 Technoblade looked around "This is just a floating-" Mid sentence Dream turned Technos head to the middle of the big island, there you saw a huge building "And? Am i still homeless?" Dream was the one to tease Technoblade this time "Okay Okay, but damn this is great." Technoblade couldn't take his eyes off of the big house. [Picture above, sorry if you're reading offline] It was made of mostly blocks Technoblade had never seen before "Holy shit, Dream. I take everything back i've ever said about your home." Dream smirked at those words, "Dang- Dream? What happened to you?" Dream looked at himself, he now had around his left eye black skin and his eye looked like an enderman eye, he also had a Dragon tail and some other parts of his body were also black, like some parts of his legs and arms, his back too. "I'm an Enderdragon hybrid." He simply answered "Now i feel kinda useless, as a pig hybrid." Technoblade said that with that 'What the hell' face, Dream only giggled "Let's just go inside" Both boys went inside and Dream got Techno to gasp so many times, Technoblade was really impressed by literally everything.

"Can you tell the Enderman not to get mad at me if i look them in the eyes or?" Now Dream had that 'What the Hell' face, "Stupid question, but yes i can some will probably not listen but i would make them regret not listening." Dream said his face changing to an evil smirk "Okay- that is kinda hot." Technoblade just said and sat down on one of the weird purple chairs, while Dream just stood there being as red as a Tomato. 

"Okay, anything specific you want to do?" Dream asked, both were just sitting there doing actually nothing. "Wanna cuddle?" Dream choked on his water because of that, "The all mighty blood god wants to cuddle with me?!" Technoblade chuckled "Yes, got a problem you stupid teletubby?" Dream just stood up and dragged Technoblade to a Bedroom and layed down with him. "Goodnight, Blood god." Dream laughed "Night, Stupid Blob man." Both laughed and cuddled with each other, soon falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This honestly is kinda stupid- Whatever.

I wish you a great day/night! <3

Buh-Bye
-Liz ;)