{Goodboyhalo x Dream}

[Original Title: "Different Universes, but it's still love."]

[Type: Fluff]

[AU: Opposite AU]

[Words: 562]

[Extra: May be a little bit crappy]

[Edited: No]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Guys, has any of you seen Dream today?" Sapnap asked as he walked over to everyone, George following him "No, sorry" Badboyhalo answered, the rest just shook there head. Just then Tommy and Dream walked over to everyone "Dream! Where have you been? We were supposed to meet up an hour ago." George said looking at his masked Friend "Yeah, sorry about that." Dream said awkwardly, "And who are you?" Bad asked walking over to 'Dream' "What do you mean? That's Dream!" Tommy said confused, bad just ignored him "Weird question." 'Dream' just said "You don't have to act like that, who are you?" Bad said, he was smiling but also looking very serious "Ugh..Fine." The Guy said, everyone looked surprised "I'm Nightmare, Dreams opposite." Nightmare explained and took the mask off, he immediately changed it to a black mask that had a sad face on it. "What are you doing here, Night?" Bad asked, he knew Nightmare so he could speak with him like that. Only Dream and Bad had a good connection to their opposites, other opposites also liked them, well some of them. "Dream asked me to be here for him. I don't know why though." he answered and stared at the Ground "Could you bring us to your world maybe?" Sapnap asked, Nightmare just nodded and a few seconds later they were standing inside a huge living room. "You guys have to stay here at least an hour starting now. I'll be leaving, Bad knows this place, Sapnap also has been here before. Goodbye i guess." Nightmare said and walked away to his own room.

"Where the heck is he?" Sapnap asked, they've been looking for Dream for about an hour now. "Let's check Goodboyhalos room." Bad said and walked there, he thought he didn't need to go there and ask him, but guess he was wrong. "Hey Good i-.." Bad cut himself off, Good was standing there holding Dream kissing the blonde male, they stopped as the door opened and were now staring at the others "-should have knocked." Bad said "You should have, yes." Dream said, letting go of Good and walking over to them "What are you guys even doing here?" The green man asked "We were searching for you, Nightmare let us come here." Sapnap explained bad just nodded "That red b!tch doesn't even understand the words 'Keep them away from here'...How stupid." Dream mumbled "Anyways, you guys can go now." Good said shutting the door in their faces. "Now that was rude." Tubbo said, making everyone go from serious to laughing their asses off.

"Now that they're gone, wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" Dream asked, Good wanted to say no, but Dream used his Puppy dog eyes on him "...How could i ever say no to you?" Dream giggled "You can't." He said and started to make everything more comfortable and search for a good movie, in the end he decided to watch 'Coraline', Good sighed and sat down next to Dream as the blonde started the Movie. Half through the movie Dream fell asleep on Goods lap, Good just started playing with Dreams hair and watched the Movies quietly. Who knew that the aggressive Demon-Angel Hybrid had a soft side for The Green Blob man?