{Nikki x Dream}

[Original Titel: Their secret spot]
[Type: Fluff + Angst]
[Au: Dream broke out of Prison. Alivebur but he isn't insane]
[Extra: I just thought something 'rare' might be cute]
[Words: 648]
[Edited: No]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nikki, where are you going?" Wilbur asked, Tommy and Tubbo also going quiet "Just going for a walk." She answered smiling awkwardly "Okay! Have fun." Wilbur smiled and turned to Tommy and Tubbo continuing to talk to them, until Nikki couldn't hear them anymore "Okay, we're gonna follow her." Wilbur said "Why?" Tubbo asked confused, why follow her she is just going for a walk? "Something is off that's probably why." Tommy answered instead of Wilbur "Okay, then let's go." Tubbo said innocently.

Dream was waiting for Nikki, just like everyday. Everyday Nikki and Dream met at a little lake deep in the Forest, the couldn't risk anyone else seeing Dream, i mean he broke out of Prison of course they wouldn't like that. "Hey Dream. I'm a bit late sorry." Dream turned around only to be met with Nikkis adorable smile, the smile that also made him smile. "I thought you didn't want to wear your mask anymore?" She asked getting closer to him. "Dre-" Tommy was cut off by Wilbur "I want to see that Bastards face first." He whispered, Tommy nodded and stayed quiet watching the scene "I was near Technoblades house earlier, that's why i wear it." Nikki nodded and Dream took his Mask off, revealing his face, he had Emerald green eyes that were looking softly at Nikki, Freckles that made him appear softer, he also got alot of scars on his face and a beautiful smile that nobody except Nikki had ever seen. "Wow.." Tubbo whispered "Better?" Dream asked smiling at the Girl infront of him "Way Better!" Nikki smiled. "That are many scars-" Wilbur said, maybe a bit too loud. Because in the next second a little knive was thrown next to his face hitting the tree behind him. "Huh?" Nikki looked to where Dream threw the knive "Come here, Wilbur. Tommy and Tubbo, you guys too." Dream said, Nikki just stood there confused and a bit angry at the guys following her. "Okay you got us, what now?" Wilbur said, stepping out with the others following him.

"Why are you here?" Dream and Nikki asked looking at the others with serious faces, "Nikki was acting kinda off, so we followed her." Tubbo explained "And what do you want to do now?" Dream asked, it was a kinda dumb question, but he asked anyway "We want you in Prison." Tommy said, he always hated Dream so of course that's what he wanted "Yeah, sorry but no." Nikki said "He won't go to Prison again. So you either leave or i'll make you leave." She added, Wilbur took Tommys hand and left with him knowing that Tubbo will follow them.

Not gonna lie, Wilburs heart hurt, but what was he supposed to do? He wouldn't fight Nikki and he knew he wouldn't win against Dream. While Wilbur had to deal with Tommy and try to not cry, Nikki and Dream were enjoying their time together.

"They will tell the others you know that right?" Dream nodded as Nikki said that "What do you want to do against that?" Nikki asked worried, what if she could never see him again? "You could leave with me..?" He mumbled "Where do you even stay?" She asked "Very far away from the SMP, i built myself a little house there." Nikki nodded, "Okay, i would love to stay with you!" She said excited. Dream blushed a bit "It's not pretty at all though." Nikki giggled, making Drea blush even more "Everything you do is pretty." "Stawp-" Dream whined. And that was how those two started their new live, living together being happy and just loving each other. Being away from everyone else and just being themselves. Just living perfect.