{SBI spent a week with the D.T./Day 3}

[Ship: Dreamnotnap with maybe a hint of Dreamnoblade]

[Type: Angst mixed with Fluff like always]

[AU: DreamSMP but no bad things happened. Dreamnotnap childhood friends. AU where you can only mine things with the right tools]

[Words: 739]

[Edited: No]

[Extra: I almost forgot about this series T-T]

[Extra 2: Kinda short i guess?]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up guys!" Sapnap yelled, the Dream Team was already awake packing all their stuff together. "Oh my god, shut up." Tommy groaned and sat up "You're so annoying." George rolled his eyes. After everyone woke up they started walking through the cave "This is a giant cave, you sure we'll get out of here?" Wilbur asked worried "We're sure, plus this is to be honest kinda fun." Dream and the other two members of the Dream Team giggled "We could also kill Tommy and make him come back with tools?" Philza suggested "That's a great idea!" Sapnap agreed "No, no you won't kill me." Tommy stepped back from everyone "We really should." Technoblade said and got out his axe, "No, please Techno." Tommy whined "Look guys! There's a mineshaft, we can get out now." George pointed at the Mineshaft that was a few blocks away from them. "Great, now i can live." Tommy yelled excited that he was going to survive this while the others, except George, groaned because they couldn't kill him now. "Thank you Mr. Georgenotfound." Tommy thanked him and ran over to the Mineshaft to get some wood. "Wait- i have m ender chest with me." Dream laughed as he opened his inventory "You're such an idiot!" Sapnap and George yelled "Thought that was obvious." Technoblade mocked Dream "Not gonna lie, i thought that too." Dream giggled and placed his Enderchest getting out a Netherite Pickaxe with efficiency 5.

"Finally sunlight!" Wilbur yelled over dramatically and fell on his knees "Such a Drama queen." Philza mumbled walking past Wilbur to the Dream Teams house. "It's night time idiot." Dream plainly said and followed Philza. "Wait-...Is that even the right way?" George asked "Why is everyone here such an idiot?" Sapnap asked annoyed and held up the lodestone compass they all are supposed to have. "Oh, sorry." George scratched the back of his head and continued walking with everyone. "Watch out, Skeletons and Zombies are basically everywhere." Techno informed them "Got it." Wilbur finally got up and walked with everyone else.

"Dream, watch out!" Sapnap yelled a skeleton shot an arrow exactly at Dreams mask "Wha-?" Too late, the arrow hit his mask and broke it in half, Dream immediately covered his face. "Yeah," He paused "Bye." Dream got out his axe and ran at the Skeleton killing it brutaly and walked deeper in the forest. "What's his problem? Why won't he just show his face." Tommy asked confused "Personal reasons Tommy. You have to respect them." Sapnap and George continued walking like nothing happened.

"I'm just curious. Why won't he show it?" Tommy asked and sat down on the couch, they were already at the house and Tommy of course had to bring it up again "That's not your buisiness Tommy." Dream said and entered the house, luckily he had something in his ender chest he could cover his face with at least a little bit and he wore his hoodie so it was fine "Bet your just ugly." Tommy huffed, Dream completely ignoring the teen and walking upstairs to his room "Tommy!" Philza scolded him "You're such an idiot Tommy." George said annoyed and followed Dream upstairs "I better follow them, you know where everything is. Just don't come upstairs." Sapnaps voice sounded actually threatening, so that once people were actually scared of him.

"I think you fucked up." Technoblade sighed while walking to the kitchen getting himself something to eat. "Agreed." Wilbur and Philza said in sync "Okay Okay i got it." Tommy laid down on the floor, he did regret it, but what was there to do now? Apologize, how if he can't go upstairs? If he goes anyways Sapnap will make sure he won't survive. "I regret it okay?" Tommy said and after he did everything went quiet, nobody said a word. "This is stupid. Why not just end the challenge here? We're just annoying them aren't we?" Wilbur sighed and laid down on the couch. "Let's just go to sleep and see how tomorrow goes." Philza sighed and everyone went to sleep.

~Day 3: Completed~