{Punz x Dream}

[Original Title: Love at First Sight]

[Type: Fluff with a bit of Angst i guess?]

[AU: Masked Dream aka no one has seen his face, Uh Connor is Dreams son? Connor is around the age 3-4 and Dream kept Connor a secret from everyone because why not]

[TW: Swearing, arguing]

[Words: 1305]

[Edited: No]

[Requested by: anisa_umairah05 ]
-------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll be going now, bye." Punz smiled and walked out the house, he was going for a walk getting some fresh air you know? "Be careful!" Purpled yelled and went back to training with Sapnap "I will." Punz mumbled more to himself than to Purpled. Punz walked around the whole SMP finally getting to the place he wanted to go to, a little pond in the middle of a forest. Nobody had build a house in that forest nor have they ever chopped down any trees, so you could say this forest only existed to be a place to chill at and have fun.

"Finally i'm here." Punz sighed and pushed his body through the bushes to get to the pond, he never bothered to make a path so he had to do that everytime. But or the first time Punz saw someone else at the pond, never before he did actually see someone near this area. 'Who is that? I don't think i've seen him before. Though he does look familiar.' Punz thought and walked closer staying quiet not wanting the person to notice him.

The boy had dirty blond hair, emerald green eyes and very very many freckles. Punz blushed a bit at the appearance of the male but shook it off thinking about the fact he didn't even knew that man "Watch out Connor, don't trip okay?" The male giggled and Punz finally spotted the little boy that was playing in the pond. 'Wait- that voice.' Punz finally realized "Okay, dont worry dada." The little boy answered, the male wheezed and Punz this time for sure knew who he was. 'Should i go there? I mean Dream wouldn't like me see his face would he?' Punz stood up and purposely made a loud noise for Dream to put his Mask back on, "Uh, hello?" Luckily Punz was very good at acting "Oh hey Punz!" Dream smiled under his mask as soon as he noticed Punz "Who is that little boy?" Punz honestly didn't know who it was, he's never seen him before. "Oh, that's Connor my son." Dream giggled, he always hid Connor from everyone but he didn't mind anyone inding out about him. "Your what?!" Punz was surprised, he did hear the boy call him 'dada' but he thought they were siblings and they don't have a Father that's why he called Dream that.

"Yeah, pretty surprising." Dream looked at the boy play in the water smiling brightly "Biological son or?" Punz sat down next to Dream making himself comortable "Yeah, i think so." "You think so?" Punz was confused, what is that supposed to mean "Honestly, i don't know." Dream confessed and closed his eyes laying back and making himself comfortable. "Understandable." Punz looked at Connor and smiled "He does look like you." Connor also had dirty blond hair his just was a bit darker, he had dark blue eyes and if you looked closely he does have a few freckles here and there you could barely see them. "Thanks i guess." Dream mumbled "Yes i'm as pretty as mama!" Connor yelled, Punz bursting out laughing because of what Connor called Dream "If you say one word i'll take one of your canon lives." Dream threatened and Punz immediately stopped laughing, being somewhat scared of Dream. "You're really intimidating." Punz held a hand out to Connor "Thanks." Connor took Punz hand and giggled "Awh, he's so cute!" "Yeah, he is." Dream smiled and sat back up "Like Father like son, right?" Both, Punz and Dream, blushed at what Punz said while Connor just sat in the water watching them confused.

"Okay Connor, let's go." Dream said awkwardly and got the little boy out of the pond and drying him a little bit with a cloth he had with him. He also changed him into dry clothes and then stood up "Well, goodbye P-punz." Dream stuttered and left with Connor in his arms. "Bye Dream, be careful." Punz mumbled and laid down. He couldn't get it out of his head, the way Dream look without his mask. He was so cute. "No, no Punz stop." He talked to himself, he couldn't seriously like the admin, could he?

Months later, Dream had a huge argument with Sapnap and George. It looked like the Dream Team was going to fall apart, but no one did something everyone else was just watching the scene. "No, Dream just shut your mouth." George huffed "It's not worth it guys." he added "George, do you seriously just want us to forget? Are you fcking stupid!" Sapnap yelled looking at his colourblind friend "Idiot." Dream mumbled "You shut up you ugly b!tch." Sapnap yelled at Dream, "Now that, that hurt." He said and turned around wanting to leave "No, Dream wait!" Punz yelled and rushed over to Dream, Dream turned around and locked eyes with Punz even though he was wearing his mask. "What?" he asked annoyed "Dream, don't listen to what these idiots say." Punz started "Your beautiful in your own way." "You've never seen my face, how would you know? Connor doesn't count." Dream added the last part remembering the fact that Punz met Connor before. "Who the fuck is Connor?" Tommy asked, no one answered him since no one besides Punz and Dream knew. "I did, i did see your face before. I just didn't know how to tell you. It was on that day in the forest, you weren't wearing your mask i saw that, i made that loud noise on purpose so you would put it on." Punz explained and Dream blushed out of embarrassment under his mask. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked confused why Punz would keep it a secret. "Because i didn't know if you would be comfortable with me seeing your face." Punz explained and looked on the floor "Well thanks punz." Dream smiled "Mama, where are you?!" They heard Connor yell, "I'm here bubs." Dream answered and as soon as he spotted the little boy he hugged him and picked him up. "Whats that mask?" He asked and started playing with the strings on the back of Dreams head. "You're not getting away that fast." Sapnap said still angry for who knows what reason "Sapnap i-" That's when Connor finally made Dreams mask fall to the ground revealing his face to everyone. "Uh, face reveal?" Dream giggled "Anyways, i gotta go." Dream turned around, but Punz took his wrist "Dream, let me come with you. I'll help you take care of Connor and everything." Punz smiled "Why? I can take care of him." Dream asked confused "Because i-...uh. Not gonna lie i didn't want to say this, but Dream." He paused and took a deep breath "I love you." Punz confessed blushing madly "I-..uh- that's surprising." Dream stuttered "Dada?" Connor asked and pointed at Punz looking at Dream "Oh-...Yeah!" Dream smiled brightly, the smile that made Punz get butterflies in his stomach. "Yay!" Connor yelled and Punz just blushed "Now let's finally go." Dream said looking annoyed "Sure, sure." And with that they left. "Now that was adorable." Bad giggled and flew away as he had no reason of staying there anymore.

Punz, Dream and Connor lived a perfect live together from that point on. Dream and Punz got married, Connor grew up with two amazing parents. The Dream Team made up again. Everything was perfect. Everyone was happy. It was a Happy End.