{Fundy x Dream}

[Original Title: The Marriage]

[Type: Funny Fluff]

[AU: Dream choose Fundy AU]

[Words: 525]

[Edited: No]

[Extra: This is probably shorter than the most of my One-Shots]

[Extra 2: I have no idea what you say at a wedding]

[Extra 3: I know i said rare ships in the chapter before this, but i liked this idea, okay?]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, if i push this button, the canons will activate?" Dream asked looking at Fundy "Mhm!" Fundy said and watched Dreams eyes sparkle, the Fox knew what the Green man liked "Oh my god, how cool!" He yelled and pressed his hand on the wooden button. He watched the canons go off and the people that were there flying into the sky. Fundy laughed as he watched Dream exploding a part of the city. "Dang this is amazing!" Dream yelled excited. 

"Will you, Dream wastaken, take Fundy Soot as your husband and partner forever?" Fundy blushed and looked at Dream who was holding one of the rings in his hands, Dream took Fundy's hand and put the ring on "I will." Dream said, also blushing, "Will you, Fundy Soot, tale Dream wastaken as your wife and partner forever?" Dream blushed when Illumina, the priest, said 'wife' instead of 'husband' [I know Illumina wasn't the priest, but i want him to be.] "I wi-" "Stop!" George yelled and run to Dream "Dream, please Come with me." George said looking at the Emerald-eyed male "George," Dream started and Fundy thought Dream would go with him "I gave you plenty of chances to tell me you love me and you never said it. Now i fell in love with someone else and you decide to say it now? I'm sorry, but i love Fundy." Dream said, Fundy actually tearing up at those words, he was sure he loved that boy. Dream turned back at Fundy and Fundy took Dreams hand and put Dreams ring on "I will." Both smiled. "You may kiss the bride now." Illumina said and watched Fundy kiss Dream. Everyone clapped their hands, until Wilbur stood up and got everyone's attention with that. "I just want to say one thing. Fundy," He started, "I had something with your wife too. It was back then. But the kiss was great." Wilbur said and sat back down "You kissed my Dad once?" Fundy asked confused "I was drunk.." Dream said and blushed out of embarrassment "Doesn't matter." Fundy said smiling and picked Dream up, bridal style of course, Dream giggled and smiled brightly at Fundy. "I love you Fundy Soot." Dream said "I love you too, Dream Soot." Fundy said and both blushed at the name. "He would've gotten that name either way." Wilbur laughed. "You can shut up now." Technoblade said and hit Wilbur on the back of his head. 

Fundy and Dream lived the best life they could ever imagine, they had two amazing children, lived together in a big house near the beach, they had amazing friends and all in all their life was perfect. In the end, they died together arm in arm, they never left each other. Even now, they were laying together underground, holding hands.