{10k Special}

[Original Title: 1.17]

[Ship: Dream Harem, Platonic Bench Trio i guess]

[Type: Mainly Fluff]

[AU: Read to find out :) ]

[TW: Swearing, Cringe cliche things idk]

[Words:

[Edited: Nope]

[Extra: Thank you guys so so so much for 10k views! Like holy shit- i never expected to get that many views at all. I started Wattpad for fun, i thought could be funny and now, so many people read this? Thank you so much i really appreciate it and have fun reading this my sweethearts.]

[Extra 2: Dream Harem Members: George, Sapnap, Quackity, Karl, Technoblade, Fundy, Wilbur, Badboyhalo, Illumina, Michaelmcchill cuz why not, Eret, Nikki, Punz, Sam and Minx.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, the cutest person on the server?" Tommy asked and looked at everyone that was here. "Dream obviously." Technoblade said sitting down "Agreed." George giggled blushing "I mean that's kinda obvious?" Sapnap laughed and Quackity, Karl and Fundy agreed. "Seriously? Have you ever seen Tubbo?" Tommy asked pointing at his shorter bee friend. "Yeah yeah chill." Wilbur mumbled "How about we change the topic?" Philza asked "Whatever." Illumina rolled his eyes. "This is kinda dumb." Bad mumbled and sat down on the grass closing his eyes ignoring the idiots.

"Nick!" Dream yelled running towards all of them "Drè!" Sapnap smiled brightly "I missed you!" The boy with the bandana smiled at the green boy. "Yea yea, i missed you too." Dream stood infront of everyone and stared at Sapnap "Technoblade,Punz, Sam and Sapnap come with me, now!" Dream yelled and walked away expecting them to follow him, what they of course did.

But of course the rest of the Harem also followed them being somewhat jealous. "What's wrong?" Punz asked putting on his Netherite Armor. "Here." Dream handed him a book "I found that in an abandoned village." He simply said and continued walking. '1.17' is what was written on the book cover.

"I already read it. It says there are new things in the world." Dream sighed "I didn't believe it, but i saw h-him." Dream stuttered slightly "Who?" Bad mumbled and walked closer to Dream "A warden, i'm not sure what exactly he is, but he's terrifying that's all i can say." Dream got out his pickaxe and stopped walking.

"He looks scary." Punz said and stared at the picture in the book. "Yeah, apparently he is another boss." Sam looked inside the book over Punz' shoulder. "Why should we fight him then?!" George asked scared "For the drops of course, plus it's good training." Sapnap laughed "Where can we find him?" Technoblade asked looking at Dream. "In deep caves near Bedrock." He got out his shovel and pickaxe and started digging down.

"Why do i love this idiot again?" Karl whispered and started digging down as well. "Dream i'm scared!" Quackity whined "Then come with me or Techno." Dream sighed and continued searching for a cave while Quackity joined him in his two by two hole.

"Bastard." Eret mumbled going faster wanting to make Dream proud by finding the Warden first. "Hurry up Minx!" Nikki whisper-yelled the two were going together since Minx didn't have a pickaxe. "Chill out." Minx mumbled and finally dug down as much as Nikki did at least Minx had a shovel with her.

"Guys i found something!" Illumina yelled he was already down and found a weird looking thing he never saw before. "What is it?" Dream looked at the small thing. "What did you find?" Fundy whispered and Dream walked closer to it, of course he didn't fear it. He loves adventures just as much as Speedruns, even though he should be scared he was on his last life after all.

"Looks cool!" Quackity laughed and touched the little tentacles of that weird thing. "Fuck!" He yelled, "What's wrong?" Sam asked worried "Language." Bad mumbled quietly knowing this is not the right time "It vibrated weirdly as i touched it." Quack stared at that thing while Punz looked through the book Dream gave him. "It's a sculk?" He explained confused. "Oh, those things. Okay so we're right here. They spawn at the same biom Wardens do." Dream smiled and walked around the cave ignoring the terrifyed Quackity and the little sculk.

"This is weird as hell." Michael laughed nervously "No shit sherlock." Technoblade rolled his eyes "That's the fun behind all this." Sapnap joined them in their little conversation "Over there!" KArl and Fundy yelled.

"It's way too tall. I'm waiting here." George sat down "Okay have fun with the creepers and skeletons." Illumina said and walked with Sam, Punz, Sapnap and Dream to the warden "Hey wait for me!" Wilbur yelled "He's right it is tall." Sam looked up at the Warden, but were any of them scared? Nope none of them were. "Wait- who gets the items he drops?" Technoblade asked "I'd say Dream because he found out this guy here exists." Punz smiled and got out his sword "Fair." Technoblade mumbled and got out his weapons.

"You ready boys?" Wilbur asked looking at them "Who are you? Tommy?" Bad giggled and after they all attacked the Warden together killing him after only 5 minutes and guess what. He dropped nothing. "Wow, for a boss he's pretty weak." Minx looked at the dead body of the warden that soon disappeared into little ashes.

"I'm tired." Quackity yawned "Dream cuddle with me. Please?" Karl asked and dragged Dream to where they came from and started towering up with him. "Okay?" The blob answered confused "Hey i want to cuddle too!" Quackity ran after them "Don't forget me!" Eret yelled "I'll find a place too." Nikki smiled innocently.

"Okay, why are you all so needy?" Dream giggled "Don't know." George chuckled "Come here Techno." Dream said innocently and Technoblade sat down next to Dream on the couch, but the worst was Dream laid his head on Technoblades shoulder. "Can i come next to you?" Sapnap asked and luckily he recieved a nod from Dream. "And you guys are waiting for what?" The homeless man laughed. Eret sat down next to Sapnap and made himself comfortable. Karl layed down on everyones lap and Quackity sat next to Technoblade. George, Nikki and Minx grabbed themselves blankets and pillows and sat down infront of the couch. Micheal sat down on a extra chair and Illumina sat next to Quackity. While Fundy was being smart and picked Dream up and sat himself down where Dream just sat and let the Teletubby sit down on his lap. "Seriously?!" Technoblade yelled "Yes." Fundy smirked and made himself comfortable.

Punz and Sam decided to get extra chairs so it would be more comfortable for everyone. While Bad sat down on the floor infront of Dream and Fundy. "Everyone comfortable?" Dream asked "No." Wilbur whined and stood up from his place "Fundy as your father i say let Dream sit on my lap!" Wilbur tried "No thanks old man." Fundy giggled and made everyone laugh as well.

After all that everyone actually got comfortable and they watched a random movie falling asleep halfway. Everyone slept perfect, none of them slept this good in a while. That moment was just perfect for e