{"It's for your safety"}

[Ship: Dream harem, excluding Puffy, Philza, Connor and all the minors]

[Type: Angst i guess.]

[AU: Opposite AU/Nightmare AU]

[Words: 1538]

[Edited: No]

[Requested by: anisa_umairah05 ]

[Extra: Sorry that i didn't upload yesterday, i was pretty busy.]

[Extra 2: I'll go play Minecraft after this xD]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't understand, Bad." Dream sighed (Bad will be a part of the harem because why not?) "Then explain it to me, i want to understand Dream." Badboyhalo stared at Dream, worried about  the green man. "You won't understand in a million years. Even if i tried to explain it to you, it's pointless." Dream looked down, Bad sighed "If you say so, just know you can talk to me if you need to." The little devil walked away and left the blob alone. "Thanks." Dream whispered and walked away, wanting to see Sapnap and George one last time. Why last time? It was too dangerous for him to stay on the SMP, so he decided he would go far away from everyone. Only to keep them safe, he didn't know if they would understand if he told them. So he'd rather keep it a secret.

"Hey Dream!" Sapnap yelled as soon as he spotted the taller male "Hey guys." Dream sounded somewhat frustrated. Why did he even do all this, he didn't want to do it after all. But he had no choice. "Are you okay?" George asked, worried about his, whatever Dream was to him. "Yeah, i'm fine." Dream mumbled and forced himself to smile, he was wearing his mask and the others couldn't see his face, but he can better act if he also uses facial expressions.

"Okay, bye guys!" Dream yelled and left into the forest. "Bye baby~" Sapnap teased and made George and Dream giggle before Dream actually left. "I'll be going now too." George waved at Sapnap and walked to his house wanting to go to sleep.

"What am i even worring about? They probably don't care." Dream sighed and continued walking to who knows where. He just wanted to get away, away from everything.

The next day, they realized they wouldn't see Dream again if they didn't find him.
"Who was with Dream last?" Tommy asked mad at basically everyone "We were with him until late at night, he left into the forest." Sapnap explained "You idiots! How come nobody noticed." Tommy yelled at them "Calm down big man." Tubbo whispered, but also Tubbo was mad at them. "Sorry." Tommy looked down at Tubbo "Come on, let's just go search for him." Ranboo smiled at Tommy and Tubbo and started walking in the direction of the Forest. "At least explain it to us." Technoblade stared Tommy in the eyes, the teenagers knew something they didn't.

"I'm pretty sure Dream was being controlled by someone." Tubbo mumbled "He was." XD suddenly appeared "XD! Can you bring us to Dream?" Ranboo yelled at the god in front of them. "I can't. I don't know where he is. I think he left the SMP and if he's not on the SMP i can't help you." XD explained and looked at the huge forest. "I wish you good luck though." And with that the god left them alone. "I'll go search the forest. You two can go and look at the place we last saw Dream he might be there." Ranboo commanded and the bench trio left to search for the blob man.

Months later, nobody had seen Dream since he ran off into the forest. But the bench trio never gave up. They were going out searching for him everyday, with no luck. One day though, they found him. They split up, Ranboo searched the forest once again and Tommy and Tubbo walked to Sapnap's old house and looked there.

"Guys! I found him. Come to ****** ***** *****" Ranboo messaged Tommy and Tubbo. He found Dream sitting at a little pond sleeping in his blob form. He looked so peaceful. "Oh man." Ranboo whispered to himself and sat down waiting for Tommy and Tubbo "We'll be right there." Tommy messaged back and started running to the coords with Tubbo. "Do you think he's okay?" Tubbo asked while running next to Tommy "He's fine, it's Dream after all." Tommy started running faster, because in reality he wasn't sure if Dream was fine or not.

"We're here." Tubbo whispered and knelt down next to Ranboo "He's asleep. You sure we should wake him up?" Ranboo asked and watched Tommy walk closer to the sleeping blob. "You really wanted to do this without us?" Sam asked the three minors, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo turned around only to see half of the SMP there. "Doesn't matter now." Tommy whisper-yelled and walked over to Dream.

"Hey Big D." Tommy smiled, nobody would have expected that the minors would miss Dream the most. Blob Dream stood up and stared up at Tommy, Dream looked so innocent as blob. Then he turned into his player form and there he was, Dream stood in front of Tommy wearing full enchanted Netherite armor, a shield also in his left hand and of course an enchanted Netherite axe. Not so innocent anymore "You're not gonna kill me, are you?" Tommy backed away a little "No, i don't plan on doing so." Dream put his axe away and looked at Tommy "Now what do you want from me?" He asked impatient, "We want you to come back to the SMP." Tubbo and Ranboo also decided to come talk to him. "You can come back Dream, it's fine. He's gone." XD appeared out of nowhere again "Oh my fuck can you stop doing that?!" Tommy yelled at XD making the god giggle.

"I won't come with you. I have a better place to stay at." Dream sighed "Dream~ You're blushing." XD teased, he could look under Dream's mask without Dream having to actually take it off "Can you like shut up?" Punz got curious as to why Dream blushed and walked to the little group. "Oh, Hey punz." Dream laughed "Hey Dré." Punz smiled "Well i really need to go now, they're probably already waiting for me." Dream excused himself and ran off somewhere far away from the SMP.

Years later, they haven't heard a thing from Dream. But they were fine with it, since they now at least knew that Dream was alright and not alone. "Hey guys, i'm gonna go play a few rounds among us. Does anyone want to come with me?" Karl asked and looked at the people around him "I would like to come along." Bad smiled and stood up "Me too." Sapnap, George, Ranboo and Tommy all stood up as well laughing when they talked in sync that perfectly "If Ranboo and Tommy go i want to come as well." Tubbo smiled "Okay then let's go." "Wait for us-" Punz and Sam ran up to them, "Okay, can we go now?" Karl asked and looked at everyone, they all nodded and Technoblade, Nikki, Quackity and Wilbur decided to also come along.

"Finally we're here. Why didn't you tell us it's that far away." Quackity whined, and looked at the border. If they went through the border they would be able to join the game among us.

"We're finally here!" Karl announced and went through followed by everyone else. "Great." Corpse smiled under his bunny mask and everyone, except Karl, jumped at his voice "Holy fuck- you're voice is deep as hell." Tommy stared at Corpse still shocked about his voice "Language." Bad mumbled quietly "Okay, now we just need to wait for Dream right?" Sykkuno asked "Yeah, he's still not ready somehow." Toast laughed "Wait, did you say Dream?" George asked confused if he heard him right or not. "Yeah, what about him?" Rae looked at the Minecraft group "Didn't Dream say he used to play Minecraft as well?" Brooke came into the room remembering what Dream had said to her once. "Yeah, he used to run the SMP we live on. He is our admin!" Sapnap yelled. "I'm read-...Oh-" Dream entered the room, not so happy as he saw his old Minecraft friends.

"Dream!" Wilbur yelled and ran over to the male hugging him tightly "Hey Wilbur." Dream started playing with Wilbur's hair remembering how much the brunette loved that. "Dream, oh my god i missed you so much." Nikki almost yelled "I missed you too." Dream mumbled and Wilbur finally let go of him. "You really know all of them?" Corpse asked "Yes." Dream plainly anwered and looked at the group there. "Didn't know someone like you could be that popular." Corpse teased Dream. "And yet i still stole your heart the first time i met you." Dream smirked and made the Among us crew laugh, the minecraft crew was kinda confused though. "Are you together?" Ranboo asked and pointed at Corpse and Dream "They are." Bretman laughed "Now can we finally play or?" He added and everyone agreed to play.

It was a funny round, Dream and Corpse became imposter. They murdered everyone and both survived until the very end. When those two were imposter, oh my. They're like thousand times better then if they are Imposter with someone else.