{SBI spend a week with the D.T./ Day 1}

[Ship: A little bit of Dreambur, Dreamnoblade and Dreamnotnap]

[Type: Probably Chaotic Fluff]

[AU: DreamSMP, but nothing bad ever happened.]

[Words: 1182]

[Edited: No]

[Extra: This will have 7 parts in total for each day ya know.]

[Extra 2: How do you like this idea? I like it]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why do we have to do this again?" Tommy asked, "Because you lost the bet, now good luck." Punz said and left soon after. "Good luck? Should i be worried?" Wilbur asked "Well, Bad won't be there so yes." Foolish said, Foolish only stayed there to make sure the Dream Team didn't forget picking them up. "They can't be that chaotic." Philza said, he thought because he had to take care of Wilbur, Tommy and Technoblade that it couldn't get worse "Well, Bad is the only one that can get them under control." Foolish said looking in the direction of the Dream Teams house.

"Sorry, we're late. Sapnap took forever." Dream said as they finally arrived "It's fine." Philza said "Okay, i'll be leaving then. Goodbye everyone!" Foolish said and left them alone. "Okay, so everyone ready?" George asked looking at everyone "Yup, we're ready." Wilbur said smiling.
"Then let's go." Dream said and started walking back.

"I'm tired." Sapnap whined "Sapnap we're almost there so shut up." George said "They really are...weird?" Technoblade whispered. "Sapnap?" Dream started, Sapnap looked up at him with a questioning face, "Race ya!" Dream yelled starting to run back to their house "Oh, you wish!" Sapnap said running after him. "Hey, not without me!" George yelled running after the other two, "Wut?" Tommy asked "Are they for real?" Wilbur asked, "Guess they are, let's just try and run after them." Phil said "But Phil, my bags are heavy." Tommy whined "We can leave him behind it's fine." Technoblade said and Wilbur of course agreed.

After a lot of running and getting lost, the SBI Family made it to the Dream Teams house only to find them arguing "No, i was first!" Sapnap yelled "There's no way you were first. It was definetley me!" Dream yelled back "At least we can agree that it was not me." George said quietly. "Can you like stop arguing?" Tommy asked as they walked closer, "Yeah, sorry." Dream said and they walked over to the door and inside.

"Not gonna lie, this house is cool." Wilbur said smiling and putting his things down. "George you go make lunch, me and Sap will show them their rooms." Dream said, George nodded and left to make them all food. "Okay, follow us." Sapnap said grabbing Philzas and Tommys bags, Dream grabbed Technos and Wilburs and went upstairs followed by everyone else. "Phil you will stay here. Hope it's okay." Sapnap said "Yeah, looks good mate." Phil said smiling and going inside "Tommy, Wilbur and Techno, you guys will stay here." Dream said and threw Technos and Wilburs things inside, followed by Sapnap throwing Tommys things inside. "Change into something more comfortable and come downstairs, if you want." Dream said and walked into a room, Sapnap following him.

"What now?" Tommy asked, he was the first to be downstairs from his Family "We'll annoy George while he's cooking." Sapnap said, "Annoy George? Sounds good." Wilbur said coming downstairs followed by Technoblade and Philza. "Oh George~" Dream said entering the kitchen, George sighed "If you're here to annoy me again, then-...i don't know how to end this sentence." Sapnap giggled and Dream walked over to George leaning his head on Georges shoulder. "Wait- how many tomatoes do i need if we are seven people not three?" George asked stopping his movements "How are we supposed to know? You're the cook here." Sapnap said "Maybe Technoblade knows? I mean he is basically dating his potatoes, aren't potatoes and tomatoes almost the same?" "Yeah, Dream is right." Sapnap agreed "This week is going to be fun." Philza sighed.

Finally the food was done and everyone was sitting at the table eating. "You know what?" Dream started and took a sip of his hot chocolate "Hm?" Sapnap asked looking up at him "I feel like Wilbur is the type of guy that falls in the shower and will try to grab the water to stand up." Dream said "Where did that come from?" Tommy asked confused "Probably, i mean he does look like the guy to do that." George said taking another bite of his cooked chicken. "Really where did that come from?" Tommy tried to get an answer to his question. "Just random thoughts." Dream answered and everyone continued to eat silently.

"Anyone wanna play Mario Cart?" Dream asked after putting his plate away "Good idea!" Sapnap said "Dré you first have to do the dishes, it's Monday." George said "Whyyy?" Dream whined "Because it's your turn to do the dishes. You can join later." George said smiling and left, "Finee." Dream whined and started to do the dishes.

"Ha! I won." Sapnap yelled, "Awh man! You're so cocky." Tommy said "Stop having fun without me!" Dream yelled from the kitchen. Wilbur and Tommy laughed, while Sapnap and George put their controllers away and looked in the direction of the Kitchen "Are you really okay with this Dream?!" Sapnap asked "Yeah, it's fine!" Dream yelled back "Get your ass over here we're playing your favourite game!" George yelled and Dream came running into the living room. He grabbed a controller and Sapnap and George told him to sit down between them, so that's what he did.

They played until late at night "Holy shi-..Look at the time." Dream said staring at the clock, "Have fun standing up early this time." Sapnap laughed. "Let's just go to bed." Philza said standing up, everyone went to their rooms and changed into more comfortable clothes. "Good Night Idiots." The Dream Team said and they then all walked into Sapnaps room.

Wilbur, Tommy and Technoblade were all still awake talking about today and the Dream Team. "I think they're a very wholesome group." Wilbur said smiling, Tommy nodded in agreement "Yeah, you're right. But only because nobody else wants them." Technoblade said "What do you mean?" Wilbur asked somewhat confused "Well, you see all of them have their own flaws, that's why many people don't like them. But the three under each other learned to love exactly those flaws. I think it's pretty sad how nobody loves them. Of course we like them, but if they wouldn't have each other, they wouldn't have someone that loves them just how they are. Like take Dream as example, we all know how annoyng he can be, how he sometimes makes weird noises and all that shit. Probably because of his ADHD. But Sapnap and George also love that side of Dream." Technoblade explained what he meant, "That's true...and very sad." Tommy said hiding his face in his arms "But luckily they have each other, right?" Wilbur said trying to brighten the mood. "Yeah." Technoblade said "Let's just go to bed." Wilbur and Technoblade agreed and they all made themselves comfortable and soon fell asleep.

Day 1: Completed.