{"I'm Sorry"/Part 2}

[Ship: A hint of DNF and Dreambur, Skephalo]

[Type: Fluff]

[AU: Dadboyhalo, Dadza, Dream is Philzas biological son]

[TW: Swearing]

[Words: 921]

[Edited: No]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Skeppy! We're back." Bad said as he and Sapnap entered the house, it was weekend and Sap always goes to his parents house at the weekend, meaning George and Dream have their alone time if you know what i mean, "Welcome back, i made us all dinner already!" Skeppy said sounding very proud of himself "I already ate, sorry." Sapnap said and went upstairs to his room. "Wow, i took over an hour to make this." Skeppy sounded somewhat dissapointed "Don't worry i'll eat it, he can eat some of it later if we leave him some." Bad smiled at Skeppy and sat down, smiling brightly as he spotted the soup Skeppy made. Nobody knows that Skeppy can cook at least one thing, that one thing being soup, he was very good at it so Bad and Sap were always happy when he made it.

"Skeppy?" Said diamond boy looked up at his cute demon, "What is it?" "How about we adopt George and Dream?" The muffin loving demon asked stopping to eat "Why though?" The Diamond boy asked and played with the carrots in his bowl "Because George and Dream are already like a part of the Family. Just not officially." Bad explained and looked at his husband "You know, there wouldn't be any difference if we adopt them or not. I'd love to do that, but what about Philza?" Skeppy explained that he would love to, but is kinda worried to what Phil would say. "Let's go get George and Dream tomorrow and then go ask Phil!" Skeppy thought for a bit, then nodded in agreement "Good idea. Now let's eat before it gets cold." They ended the conversation and ate their food in comortable silence.

"So, what did you come here for?" George asked the three people infront of their door, "We want to talk to you and Dream, could you please get him?" Bad asked as kind as always. George let to go get Dream, if we're going after Sapnap they're taking way too long. Since Bad and Skeppy told him about the plan he was all excited and hasn't calmed down since. "What is it?" You heard a sleepy Dream say, "Awh, such a cute morning voice." Skeppy awed, it was his first time hearing his morning voice so of course he would say that. "George, Dream, We wanted to ask you something very important." Skeppy started "Well go on." George said impatient "Can we adopt you two?" Bad ended the sentence and looked at George and Dream's shocked face's. "Really? Like for real?" George asked, not really believing it "Yeah! Of course, i mean we already are like a Family after all." Sapnap finally spoke "So?" George and Dream looked at each other and smiled "Of course!" They said in sync "Now, Dream. We have to ask Philza first then we'll go make it official!" Bad said excited that they agreed, of course they were like a Family already, but the chance they'd say no wasn't zero.

"Uhm, did i do something?" Philza asked as they all appeared infront of his door "Who is it?" Tommy yelled from the living room "The D.T. and Skephalo!" Phil yelled back and looked back at said people "You didn't do something wrong, but we wanted to ask you something." Sapnap started this time "We want to adopt Dream, but we need you to allow us that first." Skeppy ended and looked at Phil in hope "...If that what makes him happy then sure." He did sound kinda sad, he felt like he failed being a good father. "Bad, Skeppy we can go do the whole paperwork thing. Dream, Technoblade is in the backyard training you might want to join him, George and Sapnap you can go inside to Tommy and Wilbur." Philza said and went inside with everyone, except Dream who was speedrunning to the backyard.

It was finally done, George and Dream were now officially part of the Muffin Family. First time everyone heard of that it was pretty funny, many people asked if they asked Phil, others just congratulated them and then there was Wilbur who just said "So i can fuck him now?".

"Hey Dream? I've been wondering something." Sapnap started, the whole Family was on a Trip in the forest exploring the parts no one has ever been to. "Do you have wings? Because Philza does." with that said all the attention was on Dream "Uh, yeah. I do have wings." He answered "Can we see them?" Bad asked curious of what Dreams wings will look like. They looked amazing, they were just as big as Philzas, you could literally hug someone with them, but the color was different, Dream's wings were a very light grey almost white "Awesome!" George yelled, Dream made his wings shorter so that they weren't that huge anymore, they would just get in the way if he would leave it like that. "Why did you hide them? It takes a lot of energy to hide wings." Badboyhalo asked worried "I hid them because no one knew, after everyone found out i guess i just forgot." Dream explained making Bad less worried about him. "Okay, can we continue now? I saw a huge ass cave there." Skeppy was being really unpatient right now, but as soon as he said 'huge ass cave' the three boys were already gone.