{Platonic Quackity x Dream}

[Original Title: "I'll be here for you."]

[Type: Angst]

[AU: Prison Dream]

[Words: 1410]

[Edited: No]

[Extra: I just wanted to say thank you for reading this, because i never imagined to even get 10 reads xD And now look at how many i have. Thank you very much and now onto the chapter.]

---------------------------------------------------

"Dream~" Quackity said as the Lava went down behind him. He got his axe out and smirked, "I'll try again, tell me where the revive book is." Quackity tried "I'll tell you again, I'M the revive book!" Dream yelled, he was sick of Quackity torturing him, he would never tell Quackity how to revive someone. "Just get this over with." Dream said and stood up "First, Mask off." Quackity said, Dream did as he was told. Quackity actually flinched, Dreams face had thousands of scars and his eyes, they looked so dead and like he didn't even care about live anymore. "You know what Quackity?" Dream started "Why don't you just kill me? I won't ever tell you how to revive me so why let me stay alive?" He added, Quackity was shocked, Quackity only looked into Dreams eyes and he saw it, he saw that Dream never meant to be the Villain. He saw that the Green man was innocent, they turned him into a villain. Quackity couldn't help, but feel sorry.

"I'm sorry Dream. I shouldn't have done this." He said and put his axe away. Dream tilted his head in confusing "I saw it in your eyes, that you didn't mean to be the Villain. I understand you now. Don't worry. I'll try to make it up to you." Quackity said and messaged Sam that he wants to leave.

From that day on, Quackity visited Dream everyday but he was being nice to the blob man, he tried to befriend him. He slowly gained Dreams trust, Quackity was happy that he realized it, Dream didn't need another person to torture him. It was good that Quackity stopped. then the one day came, the one day Dream was allowed to come out of Prison. And everyone was there everyone stayed around Dream making sure he wouldn't run away. 

"Hey Dream! Over here." Quackity called out for the masked green male, "I thought Quackity hated him?" Sapnap asked himself, "We all thought that." Karl agreed and just watched Quackity and Dream talk to each other. Quackity's smile was so genuine and so pure it confused the most people. "So Dream, how are you?" Quackity started a normal conversation "Feeling kind of weird, and you?" Quackity was really happy that Dream was being honest with him, in the beginning the Green man only lied to Quackity about almost everything, but that changed over the time. "Why does he even have outside time?" Tommy asked, Tommy thought that the Masked man didn't deserve to see sunlight ever again. But he never got an answer to his question.

The rest of the day everyone, except Quackity, talked bad about and to Dream. They made fun of him and told him what a Monster he was. Until Quackity eventually had enough, after he asked Dream if he could tell them he told them what Monsters THEY were and not Dream. "You know, i really wonder who here the Monster is." Quackity said looking at everyone "What do you mean?" Tubbo asked, of course he knew what Quackity meant, but he didn't know why Dream wouldn't be a Monster. "Dream told me something back then, when everything was fine and wars were never a thing. He told me something that i think is true, something that i agree with a lot." Quackity spoke and everyone listened closely "He told me that, no one is born a villain and that villains are made." Quackity paused for a second "If you think about it, it's true. Was Dream a Villain back then? And be Honest." Everyone thought about it, and Quackity was right, Dream wasn't always the Villain. He became the Villain later on. "I just want to show you that you don't have the right to call him a Monster. Because you don't even know who he is." Quackity continued and grabbed Dreams mask, he took it off and revealed Dreams face, the face with those dull eyes, with all those scars and a face with the none existent smile. Everyone was shocked, last time they've seen Dreams face was before the first war. Back then Dream always smiled. "Dream." Technoblade was the first to speak up, he walked closer to the once faceless man. "I'm sorry." Technoblade said and went on one knee in front of the Prisoner. "I should've seen it before. It's not your fault and probably never was." Quackity  was happy that at least one other person realized it. Realized who Dream actually is, a person who loves his Friends more than himself. 

"Just leave already." Sam said, Dream looked at him in confusion "I won't take you back to Prison. So go, go and build yourself a home and life your live." Sam said and smiled at the green man, Sam of course knew what Dream had done, but he also knew how he spend his time in Prison. Soon after Sam had said those words, Quackity grabbed Dreams hand and run away with him. Technoblade following close behind. "And for you guys." Sam started and looked at everyone else. "Here, in this book Dream wrote the things he wanted to tell you, apology's including." Sam said and held out a book, Sapnap took it and opened the first page. "Read it out loud please." George said and Sapnap cleared his throat before starting to read it. The first page, was the page that was meant for everyone, the others were meant for only one person to read.

Hello, I'm not gonna lie, i don't know what to say or how to start. I guess i'll start with an apology, none of you deserved any of the things I've done to you, and if the things i write don't make sense then i'm sorry, but it still burns. Just know don't touch Lava it burns hella much. ;)

Nobody knew what to say in that moment, so Sapnap decided to just continue reading.

I never meant to be the Villain of the story, but someone had to be the Villain, and before i had to watch one of my Friends enter the Dark side i decided to do the dirty job. But even as the Villain, i tried to keep you somewhat safe. Like George, i only dethroned him because the danger. You're in a lot of Danger if you're King. And i didn't want George to lose another live. I could list many things like that, but not going to lie i'm too tired for that. All i can say is i wanted to keep you all save, from the outside world, from your friends, from yourselves, and in the end also from me. You know, i could've escaped the prison by now, but i was scared i would hurt you all once again. That sounds so pathetic, don't pity me okay? I don't need that. I'm a strong person and you all should know that. I can stand on my own feet. And i don't need help. I survived until now, with and without Friends. It doesn't matter. That reminds me of the words my mom told me, "Don't pity your friends that will only hurt them more, Pity your enemies to hurt them more." Or something like that. I always thought those were wise words. Because if you understand it, it makes a lot of sense. Well, i think i'll go to sleep for now so with that this page is finished. Have fun with your lives or whatever, because i can say one thing for sure, i won't be a part of your lives ever again.

-Dream :) 

Nobody knew what to say, Sapnap closed the back and let it disappear in his inventory. "I feel kinda sorry." George said, he was the first one to speak up, but also the last one. Because after that they all left to go and do their own business and just lived their lives how they want it. Meanwhile Quackity, Technoblade and Dream but themselves a huge building very far away from the DreamSMP and lived their lives happily, together, all in all everyone tried their best to be and stay happy.