{Sam x Dream}

[Original Title: I'll never forget you]

[Type: Angst with a bit of Fluff]

[AU: Prison AU, Dreamnoblade best friends AU]

[Words: 1120]

[Edited: No]
-----------------------------------------------------------
"You are so boring." Technoblade mumbled, stuck in prison with Dream something he'd never imagine and yet here he is. "Thanks." Dream stood up and got out a necklace from his pockets "Now what's that?" Technoblade stood up as well wondering what Dream was going to do. "What do you need?" XD appeared behind Dream as soon as he wore the turqouise (How tf do you write that?) necklace. "I want you to bring me in a different cell," Dream started "Come on i'm not that bad!" Technoblade sighed "and to make everyone forget everything about me." Dream finished his sentence "What? You can't do that!" Technoblade yelled "I can and i will." Dream mumbled "Dream, i know you've done some bad shit. But you still had amazing memories with everyone!" You heard that Technoblade didn't want to forget Dream, they had so much fun together. And he just wants to leave it all behind. "Are you sure Daydream?" DreamXD asked to make sure Dream actually wants this. "I'm sure." Dream answered annoyed "If you say so." XD opened the chat "Well say goodbye to your friend." "Goodbye Technoblade, you were a great Friend and rival for me." Dream smiled at his old Friend "No Dream!" Technoblade yelled, he didn't like to show it but he loved his friends and Family more than anything. XD teleported him and Dream to a cell that no one ever looked in. "Their memories will be deleted any second, anything else Daydream?" XD asked "No that's it. Thank you!" Dream smiled "Call me if you need anything, i left you food in the chests over there. There's everything you'll need." XD explained, Dream thanked him and XD left. Just a few seconds later everyones memories of Dream were gone.

A few months later, lots of stuff has been going on, another war has started and all that crap. For Dream it was uneventful, he hasn't seen anyone since he left. His hair grew long, his voice raspy since he had no reason to speak, all in all he was lonely. He didn't know how longer he could stand this without going crazy.

Suddenly Dream's cell door opened bringing a little bit of light inside his little cell "Hey Dream." Dream looked up, no one was supposed to remember him and XD would have just teleported inside the cell. Dream spotted a green creeper like warden standing in the door "Sam?" The first time he spoke in months, his voice sounded so weird, "The first word you say in this long is my name? I feel honored." Sam giggled and sat down next to Dream closing the door behind him. "What are you doing here?" Luckily Dream got used to talking very quickly "Just came to finally check on you." Sam plainly answered "But you're not even supposed to remember me." Dream was confused, why does he remember "I'm guessing XD didn't tell you?" "Tell me what?" Sam blushed a bit "The people who love you with all your flaws can't forget you. Not even XD can do that." Sam explained and looked away embarrassed by his own words. "So you're saying-?" Sam cut Dream off "That i love you? Yeah." Dream blushed and stared at the floor "Wow, that someone can love me after all i've done." He sighed "Dream everyone that doesn't love you anymore after the things you've done didn't really love you. If that makes any sense." It went silent after Sam had said that. What were they supposed to say after all? "Do you, Do you also love me or?" Sam stuttered, the so strong warden actually stuttered "I-i always did, yeah." Both males hated themselves for stuttering in that moment. "I need to go now, Ranboo wants to visit Technoblade. I'll come back tomorrow." Sam stood up and left Dream in his cell, all alone once again. "Now that's amazing. I do miss Sapnap and George though." Dream whispered to himself and laid down trying to get a bit of sleep.

From that day on Sam visited Dream everyday. Everyday he brought him self made food and much love. But one day Technoblade started wondering where Sam went everyday. So he asked him, but Sam of course didn't answer him. But Technoblad knew there was something or someone important. So one day, he finally got something out of Sam "Sam, take me with you. I want to see him." Technoblade sighed almost expecting Sam to say no "Fine, if you stop asking after." The bridge slowly came to Technoblades side and he went on it coming to the other side of the cell. "But first." Sam got out the necklace Dream had given him, it was the one that called XD when you wore it. "Wait-... That's Dream's necklace!" Technoblade took it out of Sams hand "Why do you have it?" "Why do you remember?" Both sighed "He is my best friend, that's why i remember." Technoblade explained "I have it because Dream gave it to me." Sam explained, Technoblade did deserve an explanation.

"Here we are." Sam opened the door to Dreams cell "Dream!" Technoblade ran towards Dream and hugged him "Techno?" The green man asked confused "I missed you." Technoblade sat down and smiled at Dream "Wow, the all mighty blood god smiles at me." Dream giggled "Shut up." Technoblade laughed. "What a cute reuniting." Sam still stood in the door watching the two of them. "Can we be in one cell?" Technoblade asked like a little kid asking it's mom if they can have a sleepover with their friend. "What about the rest of the SMP?" Sam asked "They don't remember him." He added "I don't want to see any of them anyways, Except Phil but he can know about Dream that's fine." Technoblade said and grabbed Dreams hand standing up dragging him up as well. "If you say so." Sam led both of them to the big cell Techno stayed in. "Okay, have fun." Sam yawned as it was already getting late. "Bye Sam." Both said in sync. They laid down in the bed that was there and cuddled with each other until they fell asleep, just like they did in the good old times.

Nobody knows about Dream except the people living in the prison, and Philza. They actually lived peacefully, not like you'd imagine the prison. It was rather calm and friendly there. Nobody got hurt since and everyone was somewhat happy, as happy as you can be in a prison. It was a good end for everyone.