{Corpse x Dream}

[Original Title: Minecraft, what's that?]

[Type: Fluff, Comedy probably]

[AU: You can go into different games and switch between them, but not many do that. Ghost!Dream]

[Words: 1532]

[TW: Swearing, talking about Death and Mentions of Blood and Scars]

[Edited: No]

[Extra: I know the Title says Dream x Minecraft Youtubers +Quackity, but i thought Corpse would be funny too. Enjoy!]
--------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure Corpse?" Sykkuno asked none of them have ever been to another game, they didn't know anything about it nor the people living in those games. "I'll be fine don't worry." Corpse smiled under his Mask. "What game are you even going to?" Rae asked curious "It's called Minecraft." Corpse read and Rae nodded. "Goodbye then." Toast smiled and Corpse logged out of the Game and onto Minecraft, to be more specific the DreamSMP.

The first thing Corpse heard was yelling, chaotic yelling probably someone arguing. "Tubbo! Why did you do that?!" A blond child yelled at a brunette child. 'This is already weird as hell' Corpse thought and laughed to himself.

"I'm sorry! But he told me to!" This 'Tubbo' kid yelled back "You don't do everything people tell you to do! Especially when that person is fucking Jschlatt!" Corpse walked closer maybe he could ask them where exactly he was. "Okay i'll get it back, don't worry Tommy." Tubbo said confident and desperate to get Tommy's diamond sword back from Schlatt.

"Hello?" Corpse asked as soon as he was sure they were done. "Ahhh! Holy Fuck!" Tommy yelled and jumped at Corpse's voice, while Tubbo's soul just left his body. "Who the fuck are you?" Tommy asked looking at the Masked male. "The name is Corpse." Corpse giggled at their reactions.

After Tubbo was back alive and they were way calmer than before "Are you related to Eret?" Tubbo asked and Tommy face palmed himself "Who is Eret?" Corpse asked confused. "How could he be related to Eret? He obviously is here for the first time!" Tommy yelled.

"So Eret is the king who also has a very deep voice?" Both Tommy and Tubbo nodded "So now what are you doing here?" Tommy asked the Blac haired male "I come from the game Among Us. I just wanted to check another Game out." Corpse explained "OKay come with us." Tubbo smiled and started walking into some direction, 'Does he know where he is going?' Corpse thought to himself, he didn't have any kind of Map out in his hand or so.

"Whoa." Corpse looked around L'Manberg where they now where. "Let's go to Phil, he should know much about this." Tommy smiled and walked to Philza's house. "Phil?" Corpse asked "His name is Ph1LzA Minecraft, he is very old and wise you know?" Tommy explained and Tubbo ust laughed "He also is Tommy's Father." Tubbo added still laughing, honestly these boys were only confusing Corpse.

"Phil! We found a stranger!" Tommy yelled and Phil came out of the basement soon after "What?" Tommy sighed "We lost my Diamond Sword, but we found a Stranger that comes from another game and his voice is really deep."

Phil laughed and looked at Corpse "I'm sorry that you had to meet these two first. We aren't all as weird as they ar-" Phil stopped talking "You know what we all are that weird actually." Everyone laughed "Anyways my name is Ph1LzA Minecraft, call me Phil for short." Philza introduced himself "My name is Corpse, i'm from the game Among Us, nice to meet you." Corpse smiled under his Mask. Phil wasn't really shocked by Corpse's voice, but he wasn't gonna lie it was deep as fuck.

After they talked and explained the game to Corpse two cute little ghosts walked, well more like floated, inside with a blue sheep and a cat with a yellow collar. "Hey you two!" Phil smiled at the ghosts "Sorry we're kinda late, GhostDré found a unique flower in the Nether." The Ghost with the yellow sweater giggled and looked at the Ghost beside him that had a dead looking black flower in his hand.