{Nikki x Dream}

[Original Title: "She, or us."

[Type: Angst, a bit Fluffy]

[AU: Jealous Gogynotfound, Jealous Wilby, Villain Nikki and Dream]

[Edited: No]

[Words: 2021 lol]

[Requested by/Idea from: anisa_umairah05 ]

[Extra: I changed it a bit, but it's still mainly the idea from them]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally you're here!" George yelled at Dream, lately his best friend always came late "I'm sorry, but me and Nikki wanted to go fishing today. Is it okay if i go with her?" Dream looked down, he did feel kinda bad for leaving them, but he had very much fun with Nikki and he honestly was excited to go hang out with her. Even if he found fishing kinda boring. "Dream, why do you always leave us for her?" Sapnap asked annoyed "What do you mean?" Dream actually didn't know what Sapnap meant "You're always with Nikki! You never hang out with us anymore. You know what i'm sick of you. Don't call me your friend, got it?" Dream really fucked up this time, Sapnap finally snapped at him, he watched his once best friend leave "You're such an idiot." George followed Sapnap and both left Dream alone. "Now this is not what i wanted to happen, but okay." Like always Dream tried to stay optimistic. Only that he knew it would hurt him later on.

"Hey Hey! What took you so long?" Nikki asked, she was sitting at the lake staring at the beautiful water "Sapnap and George, they were really upset. Apparently i don't hang out with them enough." Dream explained and sat down next to Nikki, grabbing a fishing rod and throwing it into the water. "Weird, Wilbur told me the same thing yesteday." She mumbled, both staring at the flowing water, "Maybe they're right?" Nikki stared at Dream "How could you say that?" now she was the one who was upset "Sorry, i was just thinking." Dream looked at his hands holding onto the fishing rod "It's fine." Nikki smiled and it went silent, but it was a comortable silence not the one you don't like.

"Nikki?" Said girl looked at the man that was sitting next to her "Yes?" "You know, many people see us as Villains." Nikki nodded staying silent waiting for Dream to continue "How about we become the Villain couple? Fuck the Dream Team and Fuck L'manberg, we'll be the only Villains that win." He smiled, Nikki smirked "And that's why i love you." Both blushed, they did know they loved each other, but they never made it official. (My grandma just gave me a present, but she wrote my name wrong on the card..thats just sad) "Okay, so that's the plan. We'll be partners in crime!" Dream laughed. They continued their fishing session, talking about random unimportant things.

Nikki and Dream were supposed to meet up at the Nether Portal, but Dream didn't see her anywhere so he decided to go to her house as she probably was still asleep. On the way there he saw Sapnap and George, 'Maybe i could apologize to them and hang out with them today. I'm sure Nikki will understand.' He thought and walked over to them smiling under his mask, he always wore his Mask he only took it off when he was alone with Nikki, since he knows she'll never leave him. "Hey! I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I'm sorry if i didn't hang out with you guys that much." Dream explained to them, all they did was leave. Without saying a word the turned around and left Dream standing there all by himself, if it would be raining this would be like one of these really dramatic movies. "Okay, you're still mad i get it." Dream said to himself knowing that Sapnap and George can't hear him. "Well, just know i won't be standing by your side in the next war, i'll be on the opposite side." He mumbled and left going into a Forest doing literally nothing, but staring in the sky.

Dream held his hand up grabbing the air, just like it was something you can grab, "All the Memories, does that really mean nothing to them?" Talking to himself calmed him down in a weird way, he felt like he was the only person that understood him and he doesn't need to explain things he can't even explain to himself. Dream remembered the 'Minecraf, But Three People Control One Body' video and smiled sadly, it was so fun to do. 'Ugh, what am i thinking, i don't need them.'