{"Love?"}

[Ship: Dreamnotfound and Dreambur]

[Type: Angst]

[AU: You're in the game Minecraft, but you can switch between the servers]

[Words: 1297]

[Edited: Not yet]

[Inspired by: That one "Whose the real one" meme or whatever you call it]

[TW: Swearing and mentions of death and guns]

---------------------------------------

"George hurry up!" Sapnap yelled, the Dream Team wanted to play some Arcade Games on Hypixel, but George like always was running late. "I wonder what he's doing." Sapnap mumbled and left the call with George so that George was forced to hurry up. "Are you good Dream? You're pretty quiet." Sapnap asked worried "George has been running late pretty often lately." Dream opened the chat, still George wasn't online "Don't worry about it dude." Sapnap smiled at Dream and they decided to play 2v2v2v2v2 Skywars while they were waiting for the Colorblind boy.

"You guys are so mean." George mumbled watching his two friends play Skywars. "How are we mean? We were just bored." Sapnap simply said Dream agreeing with his childhood friend. "You're such idiots." George huffed and continued spectating them. "George, we were honestly worried for you okay? You can't blame us for this." Sapnap mumbled and before George could say anything "Sapnap, help!" Dream ran back from the middle with two full iron dudes behind him. "You idiot!" Sapnap yelled and started attacking one of them and Dream fought the other one.

"Okay, only one more team we need to kill." Dream smiled and looked around "There still at their base, if that is their base." Sapnap started speed bridging towards them. "Okay i'll be right there i'm just gonna enchant my chest plate." Dream walked towards the enchantment table and thought about which enchantment would be the best to take.

Sapnap fell into the void.

"Are you serious?" Dream looked up from the enchantment table "Sorry Dré." Sapnap spotted George floating next to Dream and flew towards him. Dream sighed "So you're telling me i have to kill them myself?" Sapnap nodded soon realizing Dream can't even see him. "Yeah, or you just jump into the void. Your decision." George raised his eyebrows at Sapnap "The dumbest idea you ever had." He mumbled and watched Dream speed bridge over to the two guys waiting for him.

Dream hit the last guy one more time and the game ended "That's how it's done." He laughed and left the game. "Okay Arcade games now?" George asked "I mean that's what we're here for." Sapnap joined the lobby and the other two joined on force.

"Awh come on." Dream groaned, he was one point away from being first place "Ha! I won you idiot." Sapnap giggled, he had one more point than Dream. "Kinda funny how all of us are the top three every time." George laughed "Dang that laugh is adorable." Dream smirked and the flirting began.

"Come on George." Dream whined "Just say that you love me!" He begged the older male. "Never." Sapnap sighed at those two, they were arguing about that since like 30 minutes already. "Why are you smiling if you don't want to say you love me?" Dream asked, his voice becoming a tiny bit more serious. "Because you're so dumb." The colorblind male giggled "Whatever. Let's go back to the SMP Dream." Sapnap walked over to the green man "Oh you think you can get Dream?" George raised an eyebrow at Sapnap "No, we just said that we would move in together and decided we'd build a new home. That's what we'll be doing now." Sapnap explained and left the Server and joined the SMP being greeted by Bad and Tommy arguing in the chat.

"Okay, now which room will belong to who?" Sapnap asked "I'll take the smaller one. I only need place for chests, furnaces and a bed." Dream answered and walked to the smaller room that was on the left side of the room. "Okay if you say so." Sapnap walked to the empty room on the right side of the house and started decorating it and putting all his stuff there. 

"Ugh, they are so annoying." George groaned "Who?" Tommy asked him while searching through all his chests. After Sapnap and Dream left he went to go see Tommy, Wilbur and Technoblade. Later Tubbo also joined, "Dream and Sapnap." George leaned against the wall and watched Tommy look for his enchanted Netherite sword. 

"What did they do?" Tubbo asked innocently "You know the usual. We were playing on Hypixel and Dream flirted with me the whole time. But before they left Sapnap tried to make me jealous saying that he's move in together with Dream." George explained "You don't even love him so how would that work?" Technoblade giggled, "How do you know i don't love him?" George asked and stared at Technoblade "Please George, that's kinda obvious. You never told Dream you love him even though he told you he loves you son many fucking times." Tommy laughed and looked up at George. "Am i really acting like that?" George honestly never realized he never said that he loved Dream, but when everyone answered with a yes or a nod he finally realized.

"Don't tell me you love him." Wilbur chuckled "But i do! Of course i do." George looked at everyone, "Wow-" Tubbo mumbled "I better leave before something bad happens." He added and left the little dirt house "Wait for me Tubbo!" Tommy yelled and followed the shorter boy.

"No, no you would only hurt him." Wilbur mumbled still George heard him. "As if you would know." Technoblade laughed "Dude, everyone knows that. You only hurt him, but he why ever never gave you up. Oh and Sapnap didn't mean to make you jealous he only wanted to get Dream, away from you." The pig hybrid explained and also left the house without saying any other thing.

"Pathetic." Wilbur whispered and left the SMP and played a little bit on Mineplex. "Am i really that bad? No way, no they're just talking shit." George walked out of Tommy's house and walked to his own.

"Oh man George where are you?" Dream whispered to himself "Right here!" George yelled and walked towards Dream, they wanted to play a bit bedwars to train their pvp a little bit. 

"Finally, where were you?" Dream sighed "Just doing stuff." The shorter smiled "Okay, anyways you ready?" George nodded in response, but then "Dream! I'm sorry i'm late." Another short colorblind boy approached them. "What?" Dream mumbled "Who the hell is that?" Dream stared at the name tags, both had the same. "Georgie..?" Dream mumbled looking at both of the short cute boys. "Yeah?" They said at the same time. "W-which one of you is my Georgie?" Dream stuttered "I am of course." The first one said somewhat annoyed "Okay "George" can you say you love me?" Dream asked and looked at the small boy. "I love you Dream." He smiled softly and Dream got out a gun pointing it at the other George. 

But he shot the George that said he loved him. "The real George would never said he loves me." Dream sighed and he teared up. "Dream i'm sorry." George mumbled, then suddenly Wilbur appeared. "Come on Dreamie. I'll take you home, to a safe place." Wilbur mumbled and disappeared with Dream. 

"Thanks Wilbur." Dream sighed "I told you he wasn't good for you. Especially when you have me." Both giggled and hang out a little bit more, in the end falling asleep cuddled into each others arms. "I love you my little Green boy. I'll make sure you're happy and safe." Wilbur mumbled before fully falling asleep with the green boy in his arms.

"I'm really sorry Dream." George mumbled looking up at the dark sky. "Are you sure?" XD asked the Mushroom boy "I am." George smiled with tears running down his face.

DreamXD banned GeorgeNotFound