{Nikki x Dream}

[Original Title: "Me?!"]

[Type: Fluff]

[AU: Mother Puffy, Singer Dream.]

[Words: 829]

[Edited: No]
----------------------------------------------------------

"Come on guys. Hurry!" Minx yelled at the other girls, they were going to a concert of a very popular band. Dream was the lead singer, Sapnap was playing the drums and George the guitar. "Chill out, Minx. We won't be late." Puffy said and came out of the house, followed by Nikki and Hannah. It was Puffys first time on a concert from the Dream Team. This would be amazing, it was a long time ago the girls did something alone so of course it would be fun. "I heard that the lead singer will take a fan on the stage with him." Hannah said and looked at Minx and Nikki freaking out. "Really? Oh my god that would be so cool!" Minx yelled and stopped walking for a bit. "I want to say 'Who needs to Hurry uo now?' But i feel like that would be too mean." Puffy looked at Minx and just continued on walking.

The concert had already started and the band was about to finally come out on stage, "And now ladies, Gentleman and every other beautiful person here! The Dream Team!" The guy that announced all the stuff said or better yelled and left the stage to make place for the Dream Team. Every girl started screaming, some boys and non-binary pals too, so much that the most people needed to cover their ears. "Wait- is that-?" Puffy couldn't believe her eyes, was that her little duckling on the stage? "What is it Puffy?" Hannah asked looking at her, somewhat worried, "That's my son! That's my son on the stage!" She yelled and looked at the other three girls "Which one?!" Minx asked excited "The Lead Singer, Dream!" The three girls looked at Puffy wide-eyed, "Now this is getting interesting." Nikki laughed and they all went silent as the band started to play.

"Now, may i take one of you guys on the stage?" Dream asked and everything went completely silent, after a few minutes he walked closer to the edge and knelt down, looking straight into Nikkis eyes "Does the beautiful lady want to?" He asked, smiling softly at her. "Of course she wants to!" Minx yelled and pushed Nikki to him, he helped her on the stage and Nikki performed with them. She couldn't sing along since she didn't knew the Lyrics, but she could dance and just be happy. And that's all that mattered. "I can't believe they actually choosed one of us!" Hannah yelled as the crowd was being loud again "Yeah, i'm pretty surprised too!" Puffy yelled back.

The Concert was over and the most people were gone, Minx, Hannah and Puffy were waiting for Nikki to come back since she still was with the Band, or better with Dream. "You did really good!" Dream praised Nikki and smiled at her "Thanks, for choosing me i mean." Nikki answered nervously, luckily she didn't stutter. "How could i not choose such a beautiful girl?" He smirked and hugged Nikki "You should get back to your Friends now." "Can you come with me for a second?" Nikki asked, cause if Dream was really Puffys son she wanted them to see each other. "Sure, why not." Dream answered and followed Nikki to her Friends, and Dreams mother.

"Hey Nikki there you ar-" Minx stopped talking, and apparently breathing, as she saw Dream was with her. "My little duckling! It really is you!" Puffy yelled and run to Dream giving him a big mama bear hug. "Mom?" He asked confused, but he of course still hugged back smiling brightly "What are you doing here?" He added and pushed her back a bit to look her in the eyes "Minx, Hannah and Nikki dragged me here." She answered looking at the other three girls, and a still not breathing Minx, "I'm glad to see you again." Dream said giggling, making Nikki also not breathe because of his cute giggle, "Hey Dré! Hurry up and come here!" Sapnap yelled from backstage "I'll be right there!" Dream yelled back "Here, call me." Dream said and gave both, Puffy and Nikki, a little paper with his number on it before leaving. "He totally likes you Nikki." Hannah said smirking at her friend "And it's pretty obvious that she likes him too." Minx said, back alive and breathing normally, "Yeah, i mean how could i not?" Nikki admitted "My boy was always very popular and he could get every girl or boy he wanted. So you're lucky that he choosed you." Puffy said smiling the same soft smile Dream gave Nikki earlier. "If this wasn't the best concert ever then i don't know." Hannah said leaving the big hall and going back to the car. "It totally was the best." Nikki blushed a bit as she said that and then also went back to the car, followed by the other two Girls.