{Dreamnoblade}

[Original Title: "Everything will be fine, trust me."]

[Type: Angst]

[AU: Irl AU/Still only an au, Dré and Techno are already together]

[TW: Haters, Someone Panicking]

[Words: 1447]

[Edited: No]

[Extra: This will include Platonic Quackity x Dream]

[Extra 2: I kinda want to do some rare-ships...Get ready for some after this chapter]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dream, i hate you." Tommy said, they were in the middle of a lore stream, Dream had Tommy's stream open on his other monitor, Dream laughed insanely "Tommy, do you think i care?" He asked "No, but i'm sure you'll care if i tell you that we're holding George and Sapnap hostage." Dream hated this part, he was supposed to act like he hated Sapnap ad George, but he wasn't gonna lie being the villain was fun for him, in real life he was a good person so in a role play being the bad person could be fun, "You think i care about them? I don't care about anyone Tommy, when will you finally realize that?" Even if he didn't mean that he could still pretend like he did. "What a Monster you are." Not the first time Dream was called that, you could say he got used to it. "Tommy? What are you doing?" Quackity joined their conversation, just as he was supposed to, "Telling this green b!tch what he deserves." "Oh~ Sounds like fun." Quackity giggled in a very dangerous way, you could tell they all knew how to Role play. 

"Oh my god! When will you understand? I don't care." Dream almost yelled into his mic, Tommy and Quackity tried to get Dream to care about George and Sapnap. That was when Dream decided to take a look at Tommy's chat, "I told you Quackity, he's nothing but a Monster." "Come with us Dream, don't even try to run away." Quackity said his Minecraft skin looking at Dream's Minecraft Skin. Dream stayed quiet, even though he should have said something by now. 'He's not going by the script?' Tommy thought, he looked pretty confused.

"Role play or not he deserves to die."

"What a Monster he is."

"Not even joking, this man is a horrible person."

"How can someone not care about his Best Friends?!"

After a few minutes of Dream staying silent Quackity decided to break the Role play up "Dream? Are you okay?" He asked worried, still nothing "Hey Big D?" Tommy tried it "I can't." Dream whispered. "What?" Both, Quackity and Tommy, were confused "What do you mean?" Quackity asked "Just look at your chat, Tommy." Dream said, after that he went silent again. "Holy shit. Guys!" He yelled "This is just Role play. Oh my god, are you insane?" Tommy scolded his chat, in the mean time Quackity also opened Tommy's stream and looked at the chat "Holy-...How could they?" was all he had to say to that. "Look Dream, i'm very sorry. I don't know why they're like this, normally they're pretty funny and loving people. We can stop for today if you want." Tommy said, he sounded genuinely nice. "Yeah, if it's fine with you." Dream said, not gonna lie Quackity knew Dream better than the Internet knew and he knew one thing for sure, Dream cried because of those comments, he could hear it out of his voice. "Of course it's fine Big D!" Tommy smiled brightly. "Chat, this is the worst thing you guys have ever done. I actually hate you for this. Dream is one of the nicest people ever. Plus, this server is literally his." Tommy said and ended the Stream with those words "Thanks, Tommy and Quackity." Dream said, smiling "Of course, what a Friend would i be if i wouldn't end the stream now?" Tommy laughed "That's normal dude." Quackity laughed. 

That was a few days ago now, Dream hasn't answered any calls nor messages. "I knew it hurt him back then, but that it hurt him this bad?" Tommy sounded really worried, "I'll have to talk to my Chat." Tommy said and left the VC, he sat himself down in front of his Cam and started recording, he didn't even play Minecraft in the background. "I'll try and call him again." Technoblade said and also left the VC. Dream eventually picked up this time "Dream! Holy shit. You finally picked up." The Pinkette said. "Yeah, sorry if i worried you." "Don't worry, it's fine now." Technoblade talked with a very soft and caring voice, "Don't worry everything will be fine, my little blob." Dream blushed at the nickname and smiled at the words. "I'll leave for now. I'll call you back later, if you don't pick up you better be asleep, dead or your phone died." Technoblade said and left the call soon after.

Dream got a notification and looked at his phone, Tommy uploaded a new video, it was labeled "We need to talk.". "Something serious?" Dream asked himself and clicked on the video, wondering what Tommy would have to say. Dream was surprised to see Tommy sitting in front of his Camera not even playing anything in the background. "Guys, please watch this video it's really important for me." Tommy started, "It's about the DreamSMP Role play." He continued. "If you didn't watch my last Stream then let me show you what happened." After Tommy said that, the clip of his last stream was shown, the part where Dream told Tommy to look at his chat. "I never noticed because i was too focused on the game and on the Role Play. But as you could tell, Dream was really hurt by it and not gonna lie, i understand him. I wouldn't like people telling me to die just because of a Role play." Tommy sighed and paused for a few seconds, Dream was shocked but also wasn't, of course the video would be about that.

"The next time i see that, i will mute the chat, means i will deactivate the comment on YouTube and on Twitch." That was a rare video, Tommy finally told the internet how much he actually cared about his Friends "Maybe in the Role Play me and Dream are enemies, but in real life he and i are really good Friends and i of course don't want my Friend to hear or read such things."

"And if you, because you can't write on my Stream, go to his and start hating him there i will do it in some other way, i will make this account private, i'll stop going live and won't upload again. I'll be in other youtubers stream, but i won't make my own content. Because i do not want anyone to get any kind of hate." He sighed, "Thanks for watching and please stop with this, because i will do what i said." Tommy said and the video ended. Dream smiled and decided to comment a quick 'Thank you' under the video. After only a few minutes dream got hundreds, no thousands, of replies on his comment saying stuff like 'we're so sorry Dream' or 'I wasn't there but i hope you're okay' And stuff like that. Dream smiled and liked all the comments that said that they were sorry, YouTubers rarely liked others comments and if they did the comments were from other youtuber, but Dream decided that he could do it once.

"Hey Dré! How are ya?" Quackity asked Dream, none of them was live nor recording they were just chilling, "Hey Quackity, I'm good and you?" Dream answered "I'm good and very glad that you're better." [The song One Day-Lovejoy is just so fcking pog!] Dream giggled "Were you worried~?" Dream teased "Yeah, got a problem?" Quackity asked and continued building trash near Tommy's house. "What are you doing?" Dream asked "Building shit around Tommy's house, you?" Quackity answered "Robbing Technoblade." The Green man answered "You know that he is online, right?" Quackity asked "He would never hurt me." Dream said full of confidence. "Right, i forgot about that." Dream fake gasped "How could you forget that?" He asked dramatically, both laughing. Then two other people joined the VC "Dream!" "Quackity!" Both, Technoblade and Tommy, yelled "Hey Techno.." Dream said nervously "Don't act innocent now." Technoblade said "Quackity, stop building shit here!" Tommy said, "Nunca me detendré con este gran hombre." Quackity said, "Wut?" Tommy asked confused "I said that i of course will stop." Quackity laughed, because that was definitely not what he said. "Come here, Dream~!" Technoblade yelled "Now i know what George feels like." Dream whined Dream has left the game. Everyone bursted out laughing. 

[Moral of the Story: Haters are shit lol.]