A Random Dabi Headcannon/Theory

Another random theory-headcannon because all my thoughts on these characters are y'all's problem now.

Caution!: Spoilers ahead. (But I'm pretty sure we've all figured out Dabi's a Todoroki byt his point so... Yeah.)

What would happen if Touya was a hero instead of a villain?

Well, my guess is as good as any: I think Touya would be working at Endeavor's agency.

For things to go along smoothly, I'm going to extract the abuse and trauma caused by Endeavor away because he's getting his redemption arc and it had better be worth it.

Anyway-

This also goes along with Endeavor not being bent on surpassing All Might. With that in mind, Shoto may or may not even exist. Or possibly any of the other Todoroki children. Because with Endeavor not trying to create the perfect child, the other three might not exist.

But I'm gonna say, let's leave the other three children be, and just focus on Touya being good and playing for the hero side, and not being his burnt chicken nugget persona.

Touya, like I mentioned a little ago, would probably be either interning/working at the Endeavor Agency. I think he'd probably be following in his dad's footsteps of being another fire hero. Touya would probably be working alongside Endeavor as a hero or sidekick. More than likely, within a short period of time, Touya would be a kind of second-in-command at the Endeavor agency. Mostly due to his father running the place.

Now, let's bring Shoto into the picture. Our precious Katy Perry 'Hot'N'Cold' embodiment is trauma-less and missing his scar. Touya would probably tease him a lot, with Shoto shoving him off with an annoyed attitude, but the two share an unmistakable brotherly love. Like Touya, Shoto would be interning/working at the Endeavor agency, with Enji probably being more excited for his youngest son to join than Shoto is.

But let's say Endeavor didn't change and was still bent on having the perfect child.

My guess here is that if Touya didn't run away, he'd share an extremely special bond with Shoto that neither Fuyumi or Natsuo could fathom. Touya and Shoto are the only ones who have been practically tortured by their father.

You know that one scene where Shoto goes and interns at his father's agency? That's what it would have been like for Touya.

Every.

Single.

Day.

Endeavor would have forced him into working at the agency ever since he was able. Touya would have taken note that not many people like the way his father interacts with the crowd and other fans. Keeping this information to himself, Touya would show small children tricks with his blue flames, only to get dragged away by Endeavor who frowns upon his interaction with children (ignoring the fact he has four of his own).

[A/N: I legit started writing this at midnight and I got this idea from a friend. I hope this all made sense lol]